2010 OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Mark Stielow wins 2010 OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational in his 1969 Camaro
Classic Muscle Car Outruns, Outstyles Competition to Best 51 Competitors in 3rd Annual post-SEMA Event..

OPTIMA Batteries awarded Stielow and each of the segments winners and runners-up at an awards ceremony immediately following the close of events on Saturday, November 6 at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch. The following is a list of winners:

Overall OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car1st – Mark Stielow, 1969 Camaro
2nd – Kyle Tucker, 1970 Camaro

Raybestos Performance Design Competition1st – Jim & Mike Ring, 1966 Mustang
2nd – Brent Jarvis, 1965 Corvette

BFGoodrich Hot Lap Challenge1st – Steve Ruiz, 2004 Z06 Corvette
2nd – Mark Stielow, 1969 Camaro

Ridetech Street Challenge Autocross Competition1st – Mark Stielow, 1969 Camaro
2nd – Brian Nutter, 2002 Corvette

Baer Brakes Speed Stop Challenge1st – Mark Stielow, 1969 Camaro
2nd – Paul Arvid “Polly” Blytt, 1986 Pontiac Trans Am

Here is a video of his Road Course run: Put it on 720P... this car is impressive....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sAkJ6q9G8w[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome video and car...now it makes me wish I had something I could do that kind of stuff in.

Awesome video and car...now it makes me wish I had something I could do that kind of stuff in.

You can do it very well with your TR! Just do a little suspension tuning and your there. Might not be at these guys levels but it really doesnt take much.

I wish we had a road course around here. Getting tired of parking lot adventures!

Jeremy, Let's see some video of your parking lot adventures!! or do you mean when you go shoping? :biggrin:

Come to the TB.com event and run your car at the first ever Autocross at a Buick event!! Huge area for the course and that means a Fast open course... not the silly congested tight courses put on normally..... What do ya say?

You can do it very well with your TR! Just do a little suspension tuning and your there. Might not be at these guys levels but it really doesnt take much.

I wish we had a road course around here. Getting tired of parking lot adventures!

I figured that but mine right now is more built with a straight line in mind. Perhaps one day in the not so distant future I will be graced enough to get a 2nd TB and make it a track car.