2010 Monte Carlo Nationals

Scott A

Just found out the 25th Monte Carlo Nationals are being held in my town (Richmond, IN) from June 25-27 @ the Holiday Inn. Thought I'd pass this along, in case anybody was interested. I love the 70-72 Monte's, and the 83-88 SS's, but probably wouldn't trade my Buick yet:cool:

I will have the GN back on the road by then, so I can hear the 'nice Monte' comments all weekend long! lol

What would be awesome is if a group of TB showed up there just because everyone calls our cars monte carlos so much!!! Im close enough that i might try it if my cars done others were down also lmfao!!!

nationals

What would be awesome is if a group of TB showed up there just because everyone calls our cars monte carlos so much!!! Im close enough that i might try it if my cars done others were down also lmfao!!!

I don't think they would mind at all. Actually there would probably be more of them scared to race than the other way around. Don't think they would be all lame about it like some car groups. I've owned both and love g body cars in general.