2010 Bowling Green THS roll call

Tech and Qualifying Fri.
Qualifying and Race Sat.

This is according to GSCA's website.

OK guys

is a 7.17 1/8 mile et even competative in this class? If not i think i'm gonna be in trouble.

Any body there willing to lend me there boost gauge out of there tow rig. I need something bigger than a 30lber........................

Can diesel fuel powered cars play too... I run on knock the more the merrier:eek:

OK guys

is a 7.17 1/8 mile et even competative in this class? If not i think i'm gonna be in trouble.

Any body there willing to lend me there boost gauge out of there tow rig. I need something bigger than a 30lber........................

Can diesel fuel powered cars play too... I run on knock the more the merrier:eek:

That's not bad, bring that sucker to BG you'll have a ball.

What he didn't tell you is that was at 3800lb, 16psi and pump gas only. Hes trying to sell himself short. Pat has a great running car.

i guess it's a ok running car. I talked to my mentor (RC) this evening and i just found out that i'm just not ever gonna be good enough.

Please take Patrick B down from the list

I have never run this class...is there any pre-registration required?or do we just register on site and show up in the lanes on Friday for peer tech?

If this is all posted somewhere else I appologize!!!

Thanks, John

Just show up to peer tech or the staging lanes when ths is called. Also, make sure to put ths on your windshield when you go through the track's tech when you first get there. There is no pre-registration.

HI
I am new but have a 86 GN with lots of add on and 67 turbocharger.
I heard this is a good race for beginners with nice cars that are not too fast.
This car is suppossed to go maybe 9 or 10 in quarter.
What safety equipment is needed?

J

HI
I am new but have a 86 GN with lots of add on and 67 turbocharger.
I heard this is a good race for beginners with nice cars that are not too fast.
This car is suppossed to go maybe 9 or 10 in quarter.
What safety equipment is needed?

J

All safety equipment would be up to the host track.

Historically at the Bowling Green race you won't have much to worry about as long as you have a helmet.

Thanks.
Whats fastest so far in this racer class?
What would it take to win or get to finals

Not sure about fastest but you need a good light on the pro tree and low 10s might get you into the finals...maybe.

Not racing in this class but will be there watching . This class looks to be fun.

Bryan

i guess it's a ok running car. I talked to my mentor (RC) this evening and i just found out that i'm just not ever gonna be good enough.

I wouldn't if I were in your shoes.. I would be ready regardless. At the turbobuick nationals there where many ppl that had or knew someone with a fast car but they did not run! Show up on race day and do the best you can. Better than sitting on the sidelines regretting the opportunity to race.. You only live once Pat! Just DO IT!:p

J

You should show up. Anything can happen...especially when a pro tree is involved. I'm looking to beat some 10 second cars with my 11 second car thanks to my lumber Jack tree cutting skillz lol.

J
You should show up. Anything can happen...especially when a pro tree is involved. I'm looking to beat some 10 second cars with my 11 second car thanks to my lumber Jack tree cutting skillz lol.

You guys should definitely try to race even if you're not running bottom 10's you can still win. I just went to the track tonight for a little while in my 12.6 second Z06 and beat up on a faster GT500 modded out with coilovers and slicks and he said he should run 10's but was having trouble. I went 3-0 against him because he kept getting loose in 1st or 2nd or missing 4th gear...Anything can happen in a race. Wish I could make BG but with a 10 day old baby I can only get away for a couple hours from the house at a time, but I'll be at Reynolds.

is a stock location aluminum fuel cell allowed? its not a big deal to change it but id rather not if i dont have to.

is a stock location aluminum fuel cell allowed? its not a big deal to change it but id rather not if i dont have to.

I'd probably at least put a tank in just so there is no issue during tech. Especially if the car is going to lay down the number.