8. Collin H
9. Clint
10. BH Chris
11. Patrick B
12. Jamie
13. Marty
14. Norm the storm

This LOOKS GREAT!!!!

we might even have more then the Quick 16!!!!!

can't wait guys, this is going to be FANTASTIC!!!!!

JD

This LOOKS GREAT!!!!

we might even have more then the Quick 16!!!!!

can't wait guys, this is going to be FANTASTIC!!!!!

JD

I plan on waiting til 2nd round of qualifying to make my run. Gonna qualify on the ladder so we have to run each other first round. It will be a LONG trip for you back to Florida wondering what the hell happened in the first round!?! JD, Lemme know if I have any tail lights out when we go thru the finish line in round 1 please sir. I wanna be sure that I wont get a ticket for improper equipment...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1. Kevin B
2. Clay W
3. Mike S
4. JD
5. DDay
6. Deren M
7. Ernie Y
8. Collin H
9. Clint
10. BH Chris
11. Patrick B
12. Jamie
13. Marty
14. Norm the storm
15. Paul V.

I plan on waiting til 2nd round of qualifying to make my run. Gonna qualify on the ladder so we have to run each other first round. It will be a LONG trip for you back to Florida wondering what the hell happened in the first round!?! JD, Lemme know if I have any tail lights out when we go thru the finish line in round 1 please sir. I wanna be sure that I wont get a ticket for improper equipment...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Quess we'll have to just wait and SEE!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

JD

I'm trying to talk a local guy into bringing his car out for THS. We just need to make sure it's at 3650lbs., and get with Dusty to tighten up the converter some...

K.

I hope no more than 16......... If we have 17 cars I hate for JD not to be able to make the field and had to drive all the way up from Florida for nothing...:(
:biggrin::biggrin:

I hope no more than 16......... If we have 17 cars I hate for JD not to be able to make the field and had to drive all the way up from Florida for nothing...:(

I'd be the one not to make the field. I think jd's car is faster in reverse than mine going forward lol.

DUDE YOUR KILLING ME OVER HERE!!!!!:D:D:D

Clint this is going to be the hottest class at B/G!!!!!

Kevin thanks for the kind words, I'm pretty sure Clint is the one a little worried about making it IN!!!!

time will tell!!!!!!

JD

Is there really a maximum number of cars?? Never even thought about it before.

Is there really a maximum number of cars?? Never even thought about it before.

No there shouldnt be, I was only smack talkin JD a little. The only thing that will change given the specific number of cars are how the bye runs are given out depending on how the RRA chooses to run the class. Certain race classes may give 3 or 4 bye runs in the first round to ensure there is side by side racing all the way down to the final. Just depends...

The more the better. How is the Tech Session done for the cars and what day will it be on?? Is it peer tech?? We can just get together and decide for ourselves without input from the track. Maybe friday morning?? Is the multiple days for qualifying?? how many qualifying runs?? etc...