2010 Bowling Green THS roll call

is a stock location aluminum fuel cell allowed? its not a big deal to change it but id rather not if i dont have to.

Obviously the RRA would have to make the call, but the rules state pretty clearly has to have a stock tank, but it can have a sump added.

Ed and Kip,

Can we use fuel cells? I want to change to fuel cell also and use an eliminator pump.
So if I leave the stock tank there I can do it?
Let me know asap I have a good deal on one.

Thanks

Yeah I'm about to pull the trigger on upgrading my fuel setup, but decided to go to a custom stock tank pickup with a -10 to a water cooled weldon 2015 and controller in a sealed box with dynomat sound deadening. I was going to get a stock location fuel cell like the one from TR Custom Parts but decided against it since THS rules said stock tank must be used.

RobbMc Performance Products - GM 1/2" Sending Unit

That sending unit looks like a nice piece, thanks for the link.
Yeah I'm about to pull the trigger on upgrading my fuel setup, but decided to go to a custom stock tank pickup with a -10 to a water cooled weldon 2015 and controller in a sealed box with dynomat sound deadening. I was going to get a stock location fuel cell like the one from TR Custom Parts but decided against it since THS rules said stock tank must be used.

RobbMc Performance Products - GM 1/2" Sending Unit

th

Ed and Kip,

Can we use fuel cells? I want to change to fuel cell also and use an eliminator pump.
So if I leave the stock tank there I can do it?
Let me know asap I have a good deal on one.

Thanks

The way the rule is, as long as the stock tank is present you can use a cell. This is no loop hole, the rule was made that way for a reason.

See ya, Kip

Im gonna try and make it. Having some possible head gasket issues, Gonna have some of the pros look at it in BG and see if it can be repaired. Gonna give it my best

Im gonna try and make it. Having some possible head gasket issues, Gonna have some of the pros look at it in BG and see if it can be repaired. Gonna give it my best

You still got time. I'm doing a hg repair on a car today that will be in the field.

Bg

Sustained significant damage to new engine on first full pass.
Bad luck.
Possibly will be in BG.
Will know on Monday.
Will hold off until next year if there's any hint that its not up to par.

Man these cars can drain a bank account quick and tear up even quicker.

Bad luck.
Possibly will be in BG.
Will know on Monday.

That's a bad day in the neighborhood.

Hope you get it running good soon.

Bad luck.
Possibly will be in BG.
Will know on Monday.

What happened to cause all the damage??

What happened to cause all the damage??

We do not know. Did not find a smoking gun. We are replacing/already replaced everything that could have caused it though. Cylinder #1 had the damage...no other cylinder looked bad. We are hoping for the best. Had some block deck damage and blew out a chunk of the new GN1's. Hoping the block's deck damage doesn't affect the ability of the gasket to do it's job. Car is back up and running. Just made a 15 mile trip with no issues:cool: