2010 BG THS results

I don't think we had one broken car also. If that is right...that is crazy for a 17 car field filled with mostly 10 second Buicks lol.

You guys want to run THS in NC for the tb.com nats?? I have added it to the schedule if your guys care to come down and run...

You guys want to run THS in NC for the tb.com nats?? I have added it to the schedule if your guys care to come down and run...

I saw the date. I may attend if the Nats aren't around the same date and the car is done by then and I have enough $$$.

I don't think we had one broken car also. If that is right...that is crazy for a 17 car field filled with mostly 10 second Buicks lol.

I'm actually still in shock that i finally got a 10 second street car. 10.77 and a 10.99 of the weekend....

I broke a cam sensor top on my first qualifying attempt. I was pushed out of the water box.

I think there was a car from canada that killed a HG. not sure.

Thanks guys. Was great to see a 17 car feild. Had to go 5 rounds to get it done. My slowest pass in elimination was a 10.17 with the fastest being a 10.09. I will be looking for more power this winter so I dont fall out of the top of the feild as I want to be competitive in this class. I have already found two areas to address. Congrats to Sean on the 9.90 nice meeting him as well.
DDay

David, You are the man to beat. Congrats again. I'm sure Sean is going to be doing a little practice over the winter on the tree LOL He's also going to have to step up his game as I saw a few cars near 140mph..

congrats DDay! sorry i couldn't make it. sounds like you all had a good time. i will have a trans for the next season,so i can compete. looks like i need to pull some tricks out of the bag though,because you guy's are flying. see you later Brian

I was really worried that my 10.9 pass on first round of qualifications was going to be slow et, I guess the air on Saturday was a lot better. Not too shabby running 10.55 with no intercooler... I think I have a bit more in her even... Love to do Reynolds just not sure if we could make it happen.

It was great to meet so many in the class. I hear you Lisa I need a lot of practice on the Pro Light.. Have the .5 light down, now need to do that on a Pro set up..

Thanks guys. Was great to see a 17 car feild. Had to go 5 rounds to get it done. My slowest pass in elimination was a 10.17 with the fastest being a 10.09. I will be looking for more power this winter so I dont fall out of the top of the feild as I want to be competitive in this class. I have already found two areas to address. Congrats to Sean on the 9.90 nice meeting him as well.
DDay

Good to meet you as well. Congrats on the win. Hope to see you and Clay in Reynolds.

Reynolds Reply

I am pulling engine due to the low compression and need to get my block welded also so I cant make Reynolds but wish I could.
I will def be back next year though and will try to go to all races.
Learned a lot this year and had some fun too.
With the class growing next year will be exciting!
Anybody know when the schedule will be out for 2011?
I thought Norwalk and BG were he two best tracks that I went to but I'm no expert.

Clay

Congrat's David!!!!!

you are definatly CONSISTENT!!

Congrat's Sean you are the first in the 9's!!!

this class has got a lot of PEOPLE'S ATTENTION!!!!

See you all in Reynolds!!!

thanks JD