200r4 transmission

KENAN_JAMES

I have a 200r4 tranny out of my limited it is all original 100K miles but was never raced still shifts good tranny fluid changed regularly could probally use a soft rebuild just to make it brand new. Also including the converter these parts are in good shape. Don't really want to ship but will drive a reasonable distance to deliver.

Make Offer!

Pte oil relocation unit

Ohio

Once again, this tranny is 100% original no tampering of any kind!!;) you could bolt it up and run but I would recommend while it was out at least have it inspected, looking for a reasonable offer no low ballers please it really can just sit.

I also have a PTE oil relocation unit it used but in excellent shape bought from another board member still in the package he sent it in, comes with a new filter I paid $130 shipped that's what I would like to get for it.

Attachments

• DSC01353.jpg
    DSC01353.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 276
Ohio

I also have a PTE oil relocation unit it used but in excellent shape bought from another board member still in the package he sent it in, comes with a new filter I paid $130 shipped that's what I would like to get for it.

$130 shipped ?

pm sent.