200r4 performance trans needed

Scarab

My Gn has a new Jasper stock replacement trans in it and a new PTC 9 inch lock up converter. It will spin so hard in 2nd gear that the trans will slip under full throttle or it feels like it is as the engine revs as it is spinning. I know if I put some drag radials on it I will break the trans. I need a replacement trans to put in the car that will shift firm and last. I didn't by the jasper the owner before me did and it has 1k on it now as well as the engine.

I live in Georgia and would like someone close that I could get one from. Any ideas? I am not looking to buy today but sometime in the near future.

Thanks.

Did you buy the converter new or did someone just tell you it was new? Almost sounds like you're blowing through the converter...?

Extreme Automatic in Ohio
Lonnie is one of the few buildings that can make a 2004r work
There are a few more on this sight also. But Lonnie did mine and I’m vary happy

That Jasper stuff is junk. I have installed a few Jasper engines and transmissions that were junk out of the crate.

Did you buy the converter new or did someone just tell you it was new? Almost sounds like you're blowing through the converter...?
I bought the converter from PTC new, The trans in the car came with a stock coverter and the car would not build boost without pushing itself. The new coverter was bought for the conbo in the car now. The car has never chirped 2nd gear but it does shift okay. Just want to get a good trans to hold the power. It is a 3200 stall 9 inch lock up.

Chances are the BRF valve body is gone or has been rudely modified. Please buy your new trans or have it be rebuilt by a reputable trans company on the board. I took the "trans company close by route" and got burned, once upon a time.

I have a 2004r BRF trans with a stage 1 build on it. It’ll be rebuilt at Mike Kurtz’ shop before being sent out, that way it’s truly a fresh rebuild. The valve body was sent to Extreme Automatics to be dyno’d and has been verified to be in working condition. Advertised hp limit is 500 hp. Lmk if you’re interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk