2009 Power Tour

I'll be longhauling again, along with 2ToneWE4...... should be a lot more fun if gas stays reasonable:eek: :D .... j/k - Its always a fun time - Especially if you actually like to drive your car, more than a 1/4 mile at a time:tongue:

I'll be longhauling again, along with 2ToneWE4...... should be a lot more fun if gas stays reasonable:eek: :D .... j/k - Its always a fun time - Especially if you actually like to drive your car, more than a 1/4 mile at a time:tongue:

Sounds good. If my car is still in one piece after the Norwalk race, I'm in. Maybe we can get a bunch of TR's together for the cruise? My house is right at the Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky border which is about 15 minutes off the highway. Maybe have a cookout or something during the drive.

Sounds good. If my car is still in one piece after the Norwalk race, I'm in. Maybe we can get a bunch of TR's together for the cruise? My house is right at the Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky border which is about 15 minutes off the highway. Maybe have a cookout or something during the drive.

sounds like a plan:D

Im gonna try to longhaul. But i didnt get that week off this year, im hoping the person who got that week will decide to move their vacation. But i might be able to get a few days off for part of the tour.

Its comin to mich again finally this year i plan on goin from mich on...if i can get my brakes fixed... wouldnt it be awesome if we could get a bunch of us together and out do the hordes of mustangs that are always there ;)... anyone in mich wanna roll ill meet up with you ...

I've never done a powertour-don't have the time. But I always wanted to join up somewhere. Anyway, Im actually at a junction point off of I-75 where the tour heads onto 80 W to Somerset (about 20-30 minutes from my place..) I could probably break away for a little cruise. Maybe even bring a couple of TR's...

BTW, Royal-T-LTD: how can you sit in these TR seats for such long periods? My back is killing me just after a little bit of seat time. Any secrets?

I've never done a powertour-don't have the time. But I always wanted to join up somewhere. Anyway, Im actually at a junction point off of I-75 where the tour heads onto 80 W to Somerset (about 20-30 minutes from my place..) I could probably break away for a little cruise. Maybe even bring a couple of TR's...

BTW, Royal-T-LTD: how can you sit in these TR seats for such long periods? My back is killing me just after a little bit of seat time. Any secrets?

i dunno maybe b/c i've never been in a newer car for long periods of time so dont know what i'm missing:eek: :tongue: or maybe its because my limited has extra padding....:wink:

We can't do it ths year. We have a baby due July 1. Though I told the wife if she gave birth on the tour, we'd probably make the magazine. :) She didn't think it would be worth it. Had a blast last year with Royal T, 2tonewe4, fast86gn, and the rest. Looking forward to 2010, though I may not own a buick by then. :(

Think I am pretty much ready and getting pumped since it is less than a month and a half away! Everyone close to the tour destinations needs to at least come out and check it out. I get tired of always having to be Royal-T-Ltd's tour guide!:D

i dunno maybe b/c i've never been in a newer car for long periods of time so dont know what i'm missing:eek: :tongue: or maybe its because my limited has extra padding....:wink:

I'm sure it's not the car that has the extra padding. LOL:biggrin: :eek: JK.

We can't do it ths year. We have a baby due July 1. Though I told the wife if she gave birth on the tour, we'd probably make the magazine. :) She didn't think it would be worth it. Had a blast last year with Royal T, 2tonewe4, fast86gn, and the rest. Looking forward to 2010, though I may not own a buick by then. :(

Not only make the mag but they might even pay some of the cost because it would increase circulation.:biggrin:

I get tired of always having to be Royal-T-Ltd's tour guide!:D

....haha. its not that its just i have to drive behind so if anything falls off your car. i can reach down and grab it.:eek: lol.

j/k [sorta]

You're a great tour guide though, Craig

on another note: GOOD NEWS guys! just got my HotRod in the mail and "THE FRY" is back.... David Freiburger is back as the editor-in-chief, i dunno know about you guys but he seems to be much more of a car guy than Kinan or whoever was leading last year. When Chad and him hosted it seemed more fun [at least drivers meetings and stage presentations]

x2 on Freiburger. Last year if I was tired when I woke up I was even more tired after the drivers meeting. Freiburger seemed to be a dose of caffeine every morning.

All I can say to you probables is "Bring the Buick on!!!":D
Twister, if you meet up in Michigan we will be touring the GM HP Tech Center in Warren.

About 2 weeks out..... whos DEFINITELY goin???

1] Royal-T
2] TwoTone

sux that the GM/Warren Tour got cancelled:mad: but whatever - cant wait to just drive and see all the cars.:D :D :D

I'll try to head to the somerset, ky stop. I'm in London,KY off of I-75 if anyone needs to make a stop I am happy to lend a hand. Somerset is about 40 minutes west of me.

I'm a maybe at this point. Have to go to another wedding that weekend. Trying my best to convince the wife to skip it:mad: