2009 Pontiac G8 GXP

RossGN

I'm getting the bug for another car on my bucket list, so may be selling my MSM A6 GXP. Will be posting some pics and description later. I'm in Wichita Falls. 105k miles. Good condition. $20,000.00. Car is in Texas about 2 hours North of DFW.

Attachments

• ACME (1).jpg
    ACME (1).jpg
    612.4 KB · Views: 63
You know I have a fondness for these. Trying to entice me to get back into a G8. Lol. Still looks good after all these years. Then again, a had a silver one so I'm biased to that color on the G8.

For anyone who doesn't know the G8 GXP, let me sum it up for you.

RWD Sedan, made in Australia by Holden, rebadged by Pontiac. 2009 was the only year for the GXP and not many were made. Could get Auto or 6-speed Manual!

LS3 motor made over 400hp/tq at the motor and with very few minor mods could make 400 at the wheels. Of course you know the reputation of the LS3 from the Corvette and the Manual Gen5 Camaro SS. Slap a supercharger kit on it and have 500-550rwhp reliably all day long, with some minor supporting mods. Many G8s have gone into the 10's and 9's NA and FI.

Seats 5 very comfortably. Amazing interior space. Big trunk. Car is built like a tank. Yes it's 3950 pounds but it drives like it's less than that. A simple Camaro SS or 1LE diff swap away to feeling 300-500 pounds lighter.

And you won't blend with the herd. Some of us don't like to blend which is why many of us former G8 guys couldn't bring ourselves to buy the Chevy SS - looks too much like other GM cars.

Anyway, someone buy this so I don't have to.

Glws.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk