2009+ 6MT sedan or coupe

trixdout

Looking to replace my daily with a less problem of a car. At least a car that won't cost an arm and a leg to repair or isn't a bitch to repair. Shoot me with anything that may come up.

What I am ideally looking for is a Pontiac G8 GXP, chevy ss or something along those lines. Preferably a fun daily with some power under the hood. A manual gearbox is almost a must-have.

The beauty of the GXP or SS besides the V8 RWD and stick, is that they have the LS3 which gives you proven reliability and nearly limitless mod-ability. Not expensive to maintain.

Oh and their handling belies their weight. They are roomy and you just don't see them every day. Hard to match what you get for the money.

I just sold my G8 so I am biased. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The beauty of the GXP or SS besides the V8 RWD and stick, is that they have the LS3 which gives you proven reliability and nearly limitless mod-ability. Not expensive to maintain.

Oh and their handling belies their weight. They are roomy and you just don't see them every day. Hard to match what you get for the money.

I just sold my G8 so I am biased. Lol.

The ss is only it's successor.

Unless you want a BMW M5 sedan with a manual, which will be hard to find a newer one in that price range, I can't think of many other manual sedans that fit your criteria except the GXP and SS. Oh, I forgot about the manual CTS-V sedan and coupe.

Go on ssforums or cadillacforums or ctsvowners and I think you will find what you are looking for.

On ssforums, you will find nice used manual 2015s in your range. In fact, ask around thete, some leftover 15s are out there at 20% off sticker. PM me and I can give you some people to talk to who know the SS market well.

On ssforums, you will find nice used manual 2015s in your range. In fact, ask around thete, some leftover 15s are out there at 20% off sticker. PM me and I can give you some people to talk to who know the SS market well.

Yea, given my criteria, there aren't many sedans that are in that category. Frankly the M5 was an option only until I started doing research on them. Due to motor design, the bearings where out prematurely just like the 4.0l v8 in the m3 of the e9x generation. So I crossed that off my list so fast, it practically wasn't an option.

I will pm you for sure. Still trying to weather it out a few months before I really make a final decision. (Hoping my car doesn't cost me anything more in maintenance for the rest of the year.)