2008 Midwest Buick Challenge

Local Sponsorship Money Will Be:

$250.00 To Winner Of Alky Class
$250.00 To Winner Of T.s.m.

Many Other Prizes From Local Sponsors Will Be Given Out Throughout The Day In Various Ways!

Alky Class= Bracket/sportsman Light--saturday Only!

Many Thanx To All Local Guys Making This Money And Prizes Available!!!

***Update: Another local sponser steped up with $250 and that will go to TSO.

Basically, the posts that I have on here are coming from the program, which will be handed out at the gate. That has the most info in it.

Looking forward to this soooooo much.....

I will be there but...

Here's Sunday's schedule:

Sunday, August. 23
8:00am Gates open
9:00am Time Trials/ Test & Tune Begin
9:30am TSO Qualifying Round 3
11:00am TSO Qualifying Round 4
12:00 - 12:30pm Track Closed - Preparation
12:30pm Drivers Meeting - Base of Tower
1:30pm Eliminations Begin
*TSO *Bracket 1 *Bracket 2

Will Test and Tune Stop at 12:00???

Need Delivery from Detroit to Osceola

Is there anyone coming down from the Detroit area???

I need a Door & Fender hauled down from Canton, Michigan.

I will pitch in some gas money for the trip to Osceola.

You would probably have to have a truck and or trailer.

Otherwise I am going to have to make a road trip!

PM me or post back.

Thanks,
Jason
AffordableGN

I am 45 minutes from the track right now and the weather is looking good:biggrin: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its gonna be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dry

Its 5 o'clock and the rain has stopped. Sun has even come out. Looks good for the rest of the weekend!!!!!!

Russ

$10 for spectators, it is dry here this morning. Rain mid afternoon Friday caused the track to cancel the evening session. The cruise night weather was perfect, as the attendance. Great collection of Turbo Regals and a few Skylark/GS cars to round out the experience.

So far so good . . .

,,,,,,,,,on my way out the door now.......should be there about 9 am......about a 2.5 hour drive from Anderson.......see ya there.

allright!

Just got back...thanks to everyone for putting the event on! VERY nice job setting things up and the cars/people were great. Needed to be a bit cooler though....that was not too pleasant to be out in that weather....X__X I still feel like an idiot for racing in the TSM class....its Tims fault - he conned me into it... :tongue: Great seeing everyone out there in person! ^.^ -Ben