2007 GT500 700+rwhp low miles for sale or trade

ryan319

[U

[URL=http://s85.photobucket.com/user/ryan319/media/20160925_164624_zpsnvsypjyo.jpg.html]

20160925_164540_zpstqrfyv9j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] 2007 GT500 black with tungsten grey strips. 9500 miles. Evolution Performance Stage 6, #001.John Lund tuned with SCT at Wolfepack Speed in Pittsburgh. Made 730rwhp. It runs absolutely awesome. Asking $31,000 but open to offers maybe trades??? Would like a Grand National but would probably need cash my way unless it's a really special car. I would really like a nice roller. Title in hand for easy transaction.

Kenne Bell 2.8 with upgrade snout. 3.25" upper with Innovative West 10% overdriver balancer nets around 18lb 3.5" upper Aluminum will lower boost 2lb. I have a few extra pulleys for it, larger and smaller.

72lb Injectors, Boost-A-Pump wired continuous , High Flow fuel Rails with -8an crossover
Ford Racing 123mm CAI with Calibrated Twin Bore 75mm KB Throttle

C&R 4 Core Road Race Radiator, 170 Stat
C&R Heat Exchanger with 8" Spal Fans. Fans Wired to the switch left of knee under dash.
C&R high Capacity HE Resivour and Coolant Tank

Kooks 1 3/4" long tubes into 3" collector and full 3" custom stainless X-pipe, no cats into 3" polished Magnafllow , 4" Bassini custom tips.

Aluminum Dynotech Driveshaft with Safety Loop
Spec ST (Super Twin) Clutch
Steeda TriAx Shifter with Steeda Reinforced Trans Mount and Tensioner

Steeda Super Sport Lowering springs, QA1 adjustable Rears, with CHE adjustable Lower and Upper Control Arms. Subframe reinforce mounts for rear control arms, adjustable panhard bar. Upper Control Arm HD Mount

4.10 Ford Racing Gears with solid pinion bushing, Eaton Torsion Posi, Ford Racing Diff Cover with stud mounts.

Forgestar wheels, 18x10.5 and 18x9. 305 Nitto’s on the back and stock size (265 I think?) Goodyears on the front. Tires have ~2000 miles.
Extra set of wheels with 2 Weldcraft widened to 18x11 with 345 M/T drag radials. Also have a set of front rims stock size.

Interior is stock except for a boost gauge in the vent. Just ordered a speedawg shifter knob with momentary switch for line lock.

Negatives - the hood was notched to fit the blower, can only see it with the hood open. There's a small ding in the hood on the drivers side, could probably be removed by a dentwizard. I can provide pics of both to interested buyers.

Needs nothing. Runs awesome, like stock until you lay into it. Fluids are all recent, including the blower oil.

[U

[/IMG] 2007 GT500 black with tungsten grey strips. 9500 miles. Evolution Performance Stage 6, #001.John Lund tuned with SCT at Wolfepack Speed in Pittsburgh. Made 730rwhp. It runs absolutely awesome. Asking $31,000 but open to offers maybe trades??? Would like a Grand National but would probably need cash my way unless it's a really special car. I would really like a nice roller. Title in hand for easy transaction.

Kenne Bell 2.8 with upgrade snout. 3.25" upper with Innovative West 10% overdriver balancer nets around 18lb 3.5" upper Aluminum will lower boost 2lb. I have a few extra pulleys for it, larger and smaller.

72lb Injectors, Boost-A-Pump wired continuous , High Flow fuel Rails with -8an crossover
Ford Racing 123mm CAI with Calibrated Twin Bore 75mm KB Throttle

C&R 4 Core Road Race Radiator, 170 Stat
C&R Heat Exchanger with 8" Spal Fans. Fans Wired to the switch left of knee under dash.
C&R high Capacity HE Resivour and Coolant Tank

Kooks 1 3/4" long tubes into 3" collector and full 3" custom stainless X-pipe, no cats into 3" polished Magnafllow , 4" Bassini custom tips.

Aluminum Dynotech Driveshaft with Safety Loop
Spec ST (Super Twin) Clutch
Steeda TriAx Shifter with Steeda Reinforced Trans Mount and Tensioner

Steeda Super Sport Lowering springs, QA1 adjustable Rears, with CHE adjustable Lower and Upper Control Arms. Subframe reinforce mounts for rear control arms, adjustable panhard bar. Upper Control Arm HD Mount

4.10 Ford Racing Gears with solid pinion bushing, Eaton Torsion Posi, Ford Racing Diff Cover with stud mounts.

Forgestar wheels, 18x10.5 and 18x9. 305 Nitto’s on the back and stock size (265 I think?) Goodyears on the front. Tires have ~2000 miles.
Extra set of wheels with 2 Weldcraft widened to 18x11 with 345 M/T drag radials. Also have a set of front rims stock size.

Interior is stock except for a boost gauge in the vent. Just ordered a speedawg shifter knob with momentary switch for line lock.

Negatives - the hood was notched to fit the blower, can only see it with the hood open. There's a small ding in the hood on the drivers side, could probably be removed by a dentwizard. I can provide pics of both to interested buyers.

Needs nothing. Runs awesome, like stock until you lay into it. Fluids are all recent, including the blower oil.