2006 Roush Stage III

BlackBandit

God loves Buicks!
Light front end damage. No issues on carfax. 33,000 miles. Screaming yellow. I'm moving across the country and don't have time to fix it. Pictures will be up soon.

Sorry guys! I forgot about this post. Here are a couple pics to highlight the damage. I have all the parts for it (except a new fender) It was disassembled to get a look at the sub-frame. the fender is just hanging there (again, just to give an idea of the damage. I personally think that the DS front sub-frame got tweaked a little but I'm not a body guy so I cant say whether or not it should be replaced or straightened. The core support should be replaced as the part that the headlight bolts to is bent. That is the basics of the deal. My limited experience tells me a body shop should be able to fix it up for about 5k. That is a ballpark from me, not an estimate. The car has aprox. 33,xxx miles on it. Has a few mods like an upgraded heat exchanger and a smaller pulley. Also has an SCT tuner and I have a brand new never mounted set of tires I can throw in. I know if it's fixed it should get 25k pretty easily so I'll throw 15K as what I would like to get for it. If I'm way off feel free to let me know. Like I said in my first post I'm looking at moving across the country and I don't really want to ship it. It does NOT have a salvage title or an accident report on carfax.

Attachments

• CIMG0433.jpg
    CIMG0433.jpg
    1,002.4 KB · Views: 98
pic 3

I'll get some more pics but sunny socal isn't exactly sunny today!

Attachments

• CIMG0435.jpg
    CIMG0435.jpg
    825.7 KB · Views: 34