2006 Jetta 5 Speed 2.5 Certified Pre Owned Warranty $12,700

slowgrey87

My wife bought a 2006 Jetta several months back and has decided that she does not like driving a manual transmission :confused:. This is a super nice car and it is under CPO VW warranty until March of 2011 or 72,000 miles. The warranty can be transferred for $50 to a new owner;).

The car was a one owner when we bought it and all of the maintenance has been done at the Bachman VW, even the only oil change that it has had since we bought it, and the only oil change I have ever paid a dealer to to:mad:.Clean car fax, still smells new inside.

I traded and old car in for it in December that they gave me $2000 for and have paid extra on this thing each month so we could get out from under it. It is now down to $12,6xx, interest changes daily, and I will sell it for payoff then put her in an automatic.

The car has around 34,000 miles on it now, but she is driving it to work until it is sold, so that will be a little different.

Here is a link to a picture of it in my album, I have put a few pictures of it there.

slowgrey87-albums-2006-jetta-picture55-img-0242-1.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions. The car is in Floyd Knobs Indiana.