2005 Pontiac GTO 6 speed 8k miles 550+ HP

GinoRin

This is hands down one of the nicest new body style GTO's in existence. It's a 2005 Pontiac GTO 6 speed in Cyclone Gray Metallic. Black leather interior still smells new. The car is a sunny warm day weekend driver and has been caught in the rain exactly three times. I clean this car inside, out and underneath on a regular basis. It has just over 8000 miles. The oil has been changed at 500,1500,3500, and 6000 miles. Only Mobil-1 5W30 full synthetic oil and an AC Delco oil filter are used. No accidents, no paintwork, no dings, no imperfections, no excuses. I am EXTREMELY meticulous with my leisure vehicles. The car has extensive modifications all installed and tuned professionally at Arizona Power & Sound in Tempe, AZ. It has their AZPS 550 package plus extra options. Total package price was over $20k.

It will cost $50-53k to duplicate this car new. It is perfect in every way.

Complete AZPS 550 BHP Package with extra options!!

This car is dead nuts reliable and never skips a beat. It's pretty quick, too!!

Major Modifications are as follows:
AFR 225 CNC race ported and smoothed heads, 72mm chamber w/ GM MLS headgaskets
ARP Headstuds
Comp 951 valve springs, titanium retainers
AZPS 03 Roller Camshaft - completely custom grind for this exact combination!
Cam specs are: .621/.615" lift, 242/248 duration @ .050", 111 degree lobe separation
Comp Cams Hardened Pushrods
FAST 90mm Intake Manifold with LS2 conversion
Ford SVO Motorsport 30# Injectors
Volant Cold Air Induction System
Kooks 1 7/8" Long Tube Stainless Steel Equal Length Headers - Jet Hot Silver Coating
Kooks Stainless Steel Midpipes, also Jet Hot coated
Random Tech High-Flow Catalytic Converters - This vehicle is completely street legal!
Corsa Sport Stainless Steel Exhaust with double-wall 4" tips
Billet Oil Catch Can
Paint-Matched BMR Strut Tower Brace
LS7-GM Corvette Z06 Clutch and Flywheel kit (awesome)
GMM Race Version Billet Rip-Shifter
275/40/17 Nitto Drag Radials on rear (necessary)
Rear Drag Bag kit - air bags to help wheel hop
MSD Super Conductor 8.5mm plug wires and NGK plugs
I am sure there are more modifications I am forgetting, but this is most of them.

The car is professionally custom tuned for 89 Octane or higher and made 480 Rear Wheel HP on a conservative tune in 98 degree Arizona heat. This setup will easily make 500+ HP at the wheels if you bump the timing and trim the fuel. Or leave it the way it is and drive it with no worries and sacrifice a few HP. I like to err on the side of caution. This car gets 24+ miles per gallon on the freeway, and pulls like an absolute monster. It was driven on a 1700 mile trip across the country with no issues at all. Air conditioning on, all the creature power comforts you would expect from a high end vehicle, and enough power to pull past most performance vehicles 3-5 times its price. This is a true "car-guys" car! It handles awesome and is a true modern musclecar.

I will include all documentation I have with this vehicle. I have the original window sticker, dealer paperwork, radio theft tags, both sets of keys, and all the owners manuals. I have receipts for most of the parts on the car. I even have most of the stock parts for the vehicle that could be negotiated into the selling price.

I'm sure I am forgetting some stuff, but the car needs to go. The car alone in stock form is easily worth $25k, Parts and labor for everything else is over $20k, save yourself 15 grand and a ton of time. This is a killer deal. The car is still under GM factory warranty until 9/08 or 36k miles. It has never had any problems or issues to speak of.

$29,900

Please email me direct at grinaldi@wi.rr.com or call at 414-732-4824 for more information. Please serious purchasers only. I am not interested in any trades, I have plenty of other cars and trucks. I don't want, don't have, don't buy, and don't sell junk. I'd like this car to go to someone who will take care of it and enjoy it like I have.

New Price $28500. Going on ebay soon if noone serious steps up. Has about 8800 miles now. :)