2003 West Coast Buick Nats.

PHD of Hotrods
Mark your calenders...... October 3 rd and 4th......

We are doing it again.......but bigger and better.....

way bigger.....

The track is opening many hours for us due to a higher expected car count......10 hrs on friday 4 till 2 am..... all cars welcome....

expect mostly buicks, f bodies, vettes, vipers, impalas, and turbo supras.........althought others came come on friday who with a 14 sec civic would want to line up?

Sat gates open at 6 AM yes 6 AM......racing till 11 PM .....our race will conclude around 5 pm........with possible passes after that....but eliminations will be over.....

A web site will be up in a few weeks.......

No hotel is verified as of yet.....if /when we seal a deal.....expect it to be full of hotrods.......

Can this be made sticky ?

and expect some magizine covergae too.....

The GNRA will be there again! Your event last November was most definitely worth the trip! You run a first class event, with great vendor support at the nicest track I've ever been to. We'll run run a promotion of this event in our Newsletters to help spread the word on this great event.
Cheers,
Jim

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!

It's like christmas in October!!

Hope to see you guys there, hopefully with my ride this time! :p

I'll probably build the web site for it in the next couple of weeks (once I can take my focus off the TRCM release).
Vendors - if you're contributing this year, let Jon know ASAP so I can include your banner ads in the rotation.
Participants- Since this is about a month earlier this year, hopefully the threat of snow in the mountain passes is significantly diminished. In other words, the more the merrier! ;)
This may be the first year for me to race at this event! Woohoo!

Count Muscle Car Salvage in for $400 worth of gift certificates this year! Here's to Jack, Jon, and everyone doing such a great job with the event.

Las Vegas.

pretty decent world class track......

things are moving along.....Thanks Mccoy Motorsports!

Im pretty sure Turbonetics may come up with more incredible stuff too......right Dave?

There is also a gold belt buckle again for the v8 bb winner....

Hot rod race??

Hotdamn! I may even drag ol Black Bart out that way, if I don't blow the POS up B4 then!!!!
I'll bring the enclosed trailer too. That way Cairns will have a place to hide when he's schmoozin the hookers!!!:D :D :D :p

CHRIS!! NO farm animals allowed in my trailer!

Re: Hot rod race??

Originally posted by Chuck Leeper
Hotdamn! I may even drag ol Black Bart out that way, if I don't blow the POS up B4 then!!!!
I'll bring the enclosed trailer too. That way Cairns will have a place to hide when he's schmoozin the hookers!!!:D :D :D :p

CHRIS!! NO farm animals allowed in my trailer!

Your girlfriend will be pissed that she can't come along:D

K...first smack.

Chucky and Chris will race heads up.....
Race to be held Friday night.....
Rules.....run what ya brung....
ALA Cal Hartline, the loser must write the words.....

"(Winner's name) is a better man than I " in his back window and race with the words readable from 200 feet and the words must remain in place for all Saturday's racing.

Accept? :)

Challenge??

You are on!
I think this is a sure thing!!! You won't have your engine back by then!!!
Since my car is some 300# MORE than yours, do I get the leave??:D :D

Jack, there should hopefully be 4-5 of us from Idaho show up, now if we can just get that potato farmer Shawn not to wuss out this time and hopefully his new car will be ready to lay down some numbers, also Ron's Emmett Lube will again be a sponsor if only you promise to get the spelling right ,lol, see you guys then.
Ron

Can't wait 'til Oct.

Guy's,

Thanks for the good info. I've already had several people approach me regarding dates (for the event) ;) and I didn't have any info. I'd like to see a really big turn out this year and more guys from AZ this time too. I think Steve Hurst is already trying to help out with support from the BGNRA. It should be a lot of fun.

Neal