$200 Per Barrel Oil????

I agree with taking the oil from Iraq, as it is the major reason we are over there in the first place. Once that oil supply has been tapped into by us, we need a government run non-profit company to sell gas and create competition with the other companies. This will lower our gas prices and it is probably in the works right now. Drilling and using our own small oil supply is a stupid idea, and the political leaders know this. One day the oil will run out, and we will have the last of it. If we used most of our own oil now, it would run out eventually and the middle east would charge us $100 a gallon and our country would be destroyed like they want it to be.

Hate to say it, But I saw a list & our prices right now are way better than other parts of the world. Even our little peso friends south of the border pay only $2.22 In the arab countries it is under a buck. But places in europe & china over $5
thats correct i bought 170 gallons of diesel today in mexico 2.17 gallon i been buying fuel for a couple of years now and im wondering how long it will last till uncle sam says no mas!