20 inch rims

Yeah I agree with you. It's not because it's a turbo Buick that it's a sacrilege to customize it a little, the same as if it were a Chevelle, GTO, Camaro, etc... I put a set of Boyd's 18's and 20's on my Chevelle and some people like them, some others do not but the most important is that the car pleases me . The same reasoning should apply for our turbo Buicks...
and

Joey my friend...I remember once telling you that I love fat girls...in tight clothes... and if possible with big b**bs...It has nothing to do with ''savvyness''... And I've never told myself that ''I should know better'' It's just that I've always liked everything that's a little ''over the norm''! The same goes for cars!...THINK BIG! :D :p

Claude. (y)

It is I that own these wheels now.... If you can believe it I have not mounted them yet as I am now in the process of relocating to NC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any way that I can bother you for the spec? Trying to get 20s on my grand national

Unfortunately, I don't have much specs on them as I bought them used from a member here, kept them for about two years and re-sold them to another member. All I can tell you is that they were Asanti model AF128. Sorry for not being able to help more...:(

Claude;)
Thankyou any way I apprciate the help, new to the grand national, mine was in a grage parked for 10 years and I got it running and all it needs is fillers, which i bought and tires, so i figured id get some wheels, I like that new school old scholl look, dont really care much for the opionions of people who dont pay my bills. Very much apprciated fir just the response

9e29fe8c5fa507ed55d58a813377591f.jpg

The drive is different if you don't find the right wheel .I took these off cause of that reason.

Last edited:
I have a set 275/35/20 pirelli slicks, and an older set of 20" wheels that I'm going to use to go to car shows and make my gn a sleeper. I used them for one day (my turbo took a crap that same night) and they hook pretty well. I plan on making a few $$$ off of the guys who will take me as a joke! The only issue i had was rub in the front when turning to lock and braking which should be upgraded anyway. I wouldn't go much wider than 245 in the front

Nice wheels!!! Any way I can get the specs?
thank you, took me along time to find wheels that would be different something you normally wouldn't see.
Their 15 mm offset bmw bolt pattern,120mm x 5. I,m running 1.5" wheel spacers that adapt to gm 4 3/4 bolt pattern. Made by Giovanna. They call them Berlin. 8" wide in front by 20", 9.5 wide in rear 20". 20 " is the smallest diameter they make then in.

thank you, took me along time to find wheels that would be different something you normally wouldn't see.
Their 15 mm offset bmw bolt pattern,120mm x 5. I,m running 1.5" wheel spacers that adapt to gm 4 3/4 bolt pattern. Made by Giovanna. They call them Berlin. 8" wide in front by 20", 9.5 wide in rear 20". 20 " is the smallest diameter they make then in.
Thank you !Appreciate it ,they look really well! Im trying to go a bit wider but am having a hrd time finding wheels, Im plannig on going with a 3 pc wheel, getting some ag wheels made

Thank you !Appreciate it ,they look really well! Im trying to go a bit wider but am having a hrd time finding wheels, Im plannig on going with a 3 pc wheel, getting some ag wheels made
The three pieces wheels look assume. They were out of my price range. 9.5 is the widest I've seen used without modification.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

10" wide will fit..... hell I fit a 22x10 in the rear with no mods!! That was with rubber band tires...

Anything wider than a 10 I believe modification is needed, I have 22s on my gs 350 10.5, on a 245/30 slammed, just didnt want to mess up my GN, it is all original, it was a barn find survior car.

Anything wider than a 10 I believe modification is needed, I have 22s on my gs 350 10.5, on a 245/30 slammed, just didnt want to mess up my GN, it is all original, it was a barn find survior car.
IMG_20160403_131751.jpg

22x10 it's close to the frame but doesn't touch. No notching, no rolled lip

Attachments

• IMG_20160403_131751.jpg
    IMG_20160403_131751.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 82