20 car

Drew L

Gerry Attrick
practice what you preach. Yeah, 17 got into you but Tony has lost much of his credibility of the "safety" angle with what he pulled.

leopards don't change their spots :rolleyes:

Seemed like everyone was whinning after the race..Stewart is the reincarnated Earnhart Sr. if you ask me.. :eek:

Definately a case of "pot calling the kettle" after the comments made after the shootout. I cant recall the incident with Kenseth getting into Stewart. I only recall the d!ck move to sideswipe Kenseth. Tail end of the longest line isnt enough of a penalty at a restrictor plate track. Someone needs to put him in his place. I always love the footage from 5 or so years ago when Robby Gordon grabs him by the collar. The (little b!tch) look on Stewarts face is priceless :biggrin: Found this on the net too bad the video didnt work.

Attachments

• little bitch.jpg
    little bitch.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 251
blackshoebox said:
Seemed like everyone was whinning after the race..Stewart is the reincarnated Earnhart Sr. if you ask me.. :eek:
Earnhart Sr. was NEVER a whinner!!!!!!

FIND YOURSELF A SATURDAY NITE 1/4 MILE DIRT TRACK AND SEE WHO IS BEATIN ON WHO. THEN SEE WHO CARES........... IT IS SPELLED R.A.C.I.N.G.
TAKE ALL THE SPONSORS OUT OF CUP, AND SEE WHO CARES ABOUT WHO IS BEATIN ON WHO.WHEN YA GOT A MILLION BUCKS IN SPONSORSHIP WRAPPED UP ON THE SIDE OF A CAR, I WOULD PRESUME YOU WANT TO SEE GOING ROUND AND ROUND. PERSONALLY, TAKE ALL THE SPONSOR MONEY OUT
AND LETS GET BACK TO KNOCKIN AROUND A BIT.
BRISTOL IS BANGIN.......................................... :wink: AND ITS SOLD OUT

END OF STORY

Stewart is the reincarnated Earnhart Sr. if you ask me

SO YOU ARE SAYING HE CAN FLATOUT DRIVE...................PERIOD

Kenseth never touched him!! he just took the air off his car, about 50 laps
earlier!!!! Then the worst part, after Stewart runs him in the grass he says
he DIDN'T EXTENSIONALLY MEAN TO DO IT :eek: :mad:

I'd love to see him do that to somebody like Jimmie Spenser :biggrin:

who cares.....................the drivers know a little controversy keeps the focus on them and the sport................that means money ;)

jbaker said:
who cares.....................the drivers know a little controversy keeps the focus on them and the sport................that means money ;)

true true very true, but don't talk about safety then try to wreck someone that's all

Stewart is the biggest baby in Nascar. Doesn't matter though, Jimmie J came from the back of the pack to win it. You gotta love the cheater. J.J. rules :biggrin:

whatever,
lets see rick hendrick. covicted on money laundering, chad knaus convicted of "post inspection" adjustments................familiar theme here ????

see you at bristol boys, row 30 on the start finish line.
where racing is done like "back in the day"

jbaker said:
see you at bristol boys, row 30 on the start finish line.
where racing is done like "back in the day"
"The back in the day" racing is LOOOOOOONG GONE!!!!!!!! :frown: :frown: :frown:

Back in the day racing was a black and white chasing a moonshiner's hot rod thru back roads in the south. Now that was racing. The only restrictors back then was on the cops and them not being able to build cars like the boys did. Now that was racing with a purpose. I can see Dale driving the everclear #3 right now. lmao

For me "Back in the day" racing was watching nascar greats like Petty, Baker,And then a young guy named Earnhadt racing 200+ in a NON RESTICTED plate stock car with Chris Economaki doing the play by play. True racer's who's only "PURPOSE" was to win!!!!

what do you know?

blackshoebox said:

By the way its spelled EARNHARDT and there will never be another driver
as good as EARNHARDT and why anybody would waste a Buick engine
on a mustang......... :mad: