2 Turbo Regals for sale near and known to me, Florida

Jonesy

USMC Iraq Combat
7270.jpeg
7269.jpeg
7265.jpeg
7264.jpeg

These were both owned by a Buick collector. The Limited is a rare two tone with no Landau top, but has the opera lights and cornering markers. This is a column shift, has new tires, and 76,800 miles on it. $23,500
The Rosewood regal was owned by this collector on 2 different occasions over the years.It has the rare factory moonroof, has new tires, headliner and filler panels. The car was buffed out by the shop that did the fillers. It has 74,700 miles on it. $17,900 If you are seriously interested please contact me and I can put you in touch with the owner. Both cars are located on the Treasure coast of Florida. The Limited was a family owned car for all of its life. I am 98% sure that my buddy is the second owner only after the original purchase and then his daughter. I am also fairly certain that it has it's original sold with window sticker. Thanks guys.

Ron, get your 3 car hauler hooked up and head out!
Who knows, you may find a 3rd one, during the trip.

Thanks for all of the interest. I just received word that both of these beauties have sold.

Will the real anonymous buyer ,please step up and acknowledge us, curious minds would like to know. I bet GrassCutter bought them, since he lives in FL. Heard he had lots of $$$$$$. LOL...

COOL.. THANKS RON... MR LEEPER WAS SPOT ON, ON BUYER !! GOOD TO HEAR THAT THERE STAYING IN THE BUICK FAMILY... ENJOY....