2 TTA'S $16,000 *** not seperating them*** projects*** connecticut

ttaowner

these cars are blocked in by about 8 other cars so dont ask for any other pictures!! cars are 100% rotfree

[SIZE=7 this isnt a forced sale !!! price is firm !!!! no trades !!!!! if you cant afford them both either find somebody else to be standing to you to buy the 2nd car at the same time or otherwise this deal isnt for you[/SIZE]

prefer just to talk about the cars if your serious just call me 203 213 9126 james

2 CARS FOR THE PRICE OF 1 I BOUGHT THESE BOTH FROM THE SAME GUY ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO.

1 HAS 74,606 THE OTHER HAS 51,979

THE CAR THAT HAS 51,979 WAS IN A SLIGHT ACCIDENT BEFORE I BOUGHT IT. THE FENDER,HOOD AND DOOR ON THE DRIVER SIDE WERE REPLACED ON THE DRIVER SIDE AND THE QUARTER PANEL HAS A DENT IN IT AS WELL. HOOD IS CURRENTLY OFF THE CAR BUT I HAVE IT.I HAVE A DIFFRENT DOOR THAN WHAT IS CURRENTLY THAT I AM INCLUDING. I ALSO HAVE A MINT QUARTER PANEL AS WELL EVEN THOUGH 3 DIIFRENT BODY MEN AGREED THE 1 ON THE CAR IS FIXABLE. THIS CAR HAS A BETTER INTERIOR THAN CAR #2 PERHAPS DUE TO THE LOWER MILEAGE? CAR HAD SOME UPGRADES WHEN I BOUGHT IT BUT 1 OF THEM WASNT A FUEL PUMP AND I BELIEVE I POPPED THE HEADGASKET AND I DIDNT WANT TO TEAR THIS CAR APART UNTIL THE 2ND CAR WAS PUT BACK TOGHTHER THAT WAY I WOULD HAVE A CAR TO REFERNECE. I ALSO HAVE A BINDER FULL OF ORIGINAL PAPERWORK FOR THIS CAR INCLUDING WINDOW STICKER AND BILL OF SALE. THE TOTAL FOR THIS CAR NEW WAS $52,000. AND THAT WAS IN 1989 !!!!!!

THIS CAR HAS A ATR 2 1/2 " DP AND CROSSOVER, CURRENTLY INJECTORS AND TURBO ARE ONBOLTED AND COIL/MODULE AR OFF I CAN PUT THESE ITEMS BACK ON AND START THE CAR BUT IT WILL RUN ROUGH DUE TO HEADGASKET.

CAR #2 HAS 74,606 AND THE BODY IS NICE NO DAMAGE THE INTERIOR IS OK BUT NOT A NICE AS CAR #1 THIS CAR HAD A BUNCH OF WORK DONE TO IT WHEN I BOUGHT IT BUT THERE WAS A TON OF ISSUES THAT I HAD TO SORT THROUGH WHEN I BOUGHT IT AND I GOT THROUGH THEM AND THEN THE CAR ATE THE FLAT TAPPET CAM DUE TO NOBODY KNOWING ABOUT THE MISSING ZDDP IN THE OIL IT ALSO HAD CRACKED HEADS DUE TO OVERSIZE VALVES SO THE ENGINE WAS A MESS .I YANKED IT OUT AND HAD THE INTENTIONS OF SLIPPING ANOTHER ENGINE IN WITH A DIFFRENT SET OF HEADS BUT LIFE HAS GOTTEN IN THE WAY FOR MANY REASONS OVER THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS.I HAVE THE NUMBERS MATCHING ENGINE +TRANNY ALONG WITH ALL THE IMPORTANT ITEMS.

THINGS THAT I HAVE BOUGHT FOR THIS CAR ARE A 3" DOWNPIPE $750 USED , I ALSO BOUGHT A PA RACING TUBULAR K MEMBER WITH LOWER CONTROL ARMS ALL CHROMOLY WITH A COILOVER SET UP THIS WAS $920 I ALSO HAVE USEDPRO SERIES SPOHN TORQUE ARM $400 . ALSO HR PARTS AND STUFF ENGINE MOUNTS THESE ARE ABOUT $400 , NEW STAINLESS STEEL TRANNY LINES, TA PERFORMANCE 9 BOLT GIRDLE , QA1 REAR SHOCKS

I PROBABLY HAVE MORE THAN WHATS LISTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT NEED TO SELL THESE AND THE PRICE IS FIRM AT $16,000 FOR THE PAIR AND SEPERATING THEM IS NOT A OPTION SO IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD THEM BOTH FIND SOMEBODY TO BUY THE 2ND WITH YOU AT THE SAME TIME !!!!!

203 213 9126 JAMES

i have titles and paperwork for both. no owners kits !!!

MYCARSPARTS116.jpg

MYCARSPARTS120.jpg

MYCARSPARTS121.jpg

MYCARSPARTS122.jpg

MYCARSPARTS126.jpg

MYCARSPARTS124.jpg

MYCARSPARTS125.jpg

MYCARSPARTS127.jpg

MYCARSPARTS123.jpg

MYCARSPARTS133.jpg

I DONT NEED TO SELL THESE AND THE PRICE IS FIRM AT $16,000 FOR THE PAIR AND SEPERATING THEM IS NOT A OPTION SO IF YOU CAN NOT AFFORD THEM BOTH FIND SOMEBODY TO BUY THE 2ND WITH YOU AT THE SAME TIME !!!!!

He seems to have said it here ^^^^

With that said. I do agree with you on everything you said :smile:

Not to hijack your thread--I am looking for a TTA but probably not one of these--but two things stick out to me as probably the reason you have no inquiries (at least here on the forums) and have not sold them:

1-If the cars are so buried that you are not even willing to go get more pictures, who is going to take you as a serious seller? How (and why) would one expect to come try to get back there to take a look at them, let alone try to get at them and drag not one but 2 cars home should they be interested in buying them?
2-In their current condition these barely qualify as parts cars, and are not worth anywhere near what you are asking (yes I understand they are your cars and you are free to ask what you want for them, but it is obvious why they are not selling).

Why waste your time posting them for sale if you are not actively/seriously trying to sell them? Anyway, looks like you have plenty of room for them and are not in a rush to move them. Looks like you also have a nice colletion of other cars. Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

i feel like the problem may have more to do with the reason of people not having all the disposable income they once did! most normal people dont usually have $16,000 cash sitting around these days anyway!!!! the people who may take me serious are all the people i have sold parts to over the years and who have been to my shop and have inquired about about me selling them. there are plenty of people within driving distance that could look at them in person. PARTS CARS REALLY???? since you seem to know everything i guess i should just ask you for all the answers to the worlds problems.

as far as me selling these cars goes i dont need the room! i dont need the money ! and some woman isnt forcing me to sell anything !!! if somebody has the cash and wants to look at them fine come take a look otherwise when i eventually get around to it they will be back up in running when i decide to make them a priority again in my life! currently im burnt out of cars and i dont really care either way!!!!

I wish people would see these ads for what they are. This is a FOR SALE ad, not a topic of opinion in the lounge to fire away at. If someone owns car he/she can do what he/she desires with it which includes selling his/her car for what they want. If you dont feel the price is good even though you may or may not be interested then you may ignore the ad or negotiate directly with the owner if you are interested in car(s).

Free bump to Jim. Good luck with the sale.

I wish people would see these ads for what they are. This is a FOR SALE ad, not a topic of opinion in the lounge to fire away at. If someone owns car he/she can do what he/she desires with it which includes selling his/her car for what they want. If you dont feel the price is good even though you may or may not be interested then you may ignore the ad or negotiate directly with the owner if you are interested in car(s).

^^^^Well said.^^^^GLWS.

re: condition of the two tta's

Ive seen these two cars since he bought them.
They need work but they are definitely not parts cars.
They are very fixable and there are alot of nice aftermarket parts that go with them.
I havent seen an single 89 TTA go for 8 grand lately has anyone else?
Good Luck with the sale James
Stick to your price.........Dave

over $1300 worth of new chromoly tubular k member and chromoly arms and coilover kit and hr parts stuff tta motor mounts

blktruck028.jpg

blktruck029.jpg

blktruck027.jpg

$160 worth of rear girdle in the box still
blktruck034.jpg

$650 worth of used th style tta ss 3" dp its complete
blktruck033.jpg

original block and i do have all the rest of the parts too !!! cam went flat on 2 lobes on this engine there wasnt and knocking or anything
blktruck035.jpg

blktruck036.jpg

this pic is showing the sg1 behind the motor mount
blktruck039.jpg

blktruck040.jpg

vin# matches the car without the engine in it. i also have the vin # matching tranny with the taf code on it!
blktruck041.jpg

Sorry for missing this thread, thank you to a board member for bringing it to our attention. No point were given at this time, and should have been due to the no tolerance rule.