2-Step Mount/Bracket

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Okay guy's We have been working with RH designs on this new product. The "Glove Box Bracket"!! It is designed to hold several items such as: GEN2, T-PRO, 2-Step,F.A.S.T Box's, Gauges and much more!

Items can either be permanently mounted or mounted with Velcro so the item can be removed for tuning such as the Gen2 & T-Pro's. This was originally designed for the 2-Step and it fit's Perfectly on this bracket and remains tucked away when not in use.

It's made out of nice strong 18ga steel and then powder coated a high gloss black finish for durability. (Pictures shown are painted)

It simply mounts to your existing holes that your glove box holder is already mounted to. Simply remove the stock plastic box on your glove box door and install this in its place. We plan to also have YouTube video or detailed instructions showing exactly how to remove the glove box lock which can be a hassle sometimes.

If there is enough interest in these we will continue to make them up. If not, we will pass on producing them.

Price will be subject to the final production costs so at this time we do not have a price on each piece.

Please let us know what you think of this product and if this is something you would be interested in.

GNS / RH Designs

Attachments

• Glovebox bracket 006.jpg
    Glovebox bracket 006.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 834
  • Glovebox bracket 010.jpg
    Glovebox bracket 010.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 828
  • Glovebox bracket 018.jpg
    Glovebox bracket 018.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 824
28 View's and no replies? Looking for input on this guy's, if no input= No product...

Scott,

That product is exactly something I have been wishing for as I tuck away my MaftPRO, Alky control box and now maybe my 2-step in the glove box.

The plastic glove box is shaped and size such that the wiring doesn't have a easy path when tucked away, and creating just a bracket to hold the units while the wiring can hang loose is the right approach.

Can you show a mockup (either photo or drawing) of how you envision the units living in there?

Scott,

That product is exactly something I have been wishing for as I tuck away my MaftPRO, Alky control box and now maybe my 2-step in the glove box.

The plastic glove box is shaped and size such that the wiring doesn't have a easy path when tucked away, and creating just a bracket to hold the units while the wiring can hang loose is the right approach.

Can you show a mockup (either photo or drawing) of how you envision the units living in there?
Mike,

I hear what you mean.. As we continue to mod our cars we tend to buy more and more things, then more things and before you know it our OEM Fuse box is packed full of wires and the interior of our cars start to get Cluttered up with controlers, gauges, ECM's, 2-steps, alky controlers and the list goes on and before you know it the inside of the car looks like the delorian from Back to the Future! lol I personally like to Hide as much stuff as possible and take away the clutter for a nice clean look, This is why the Our New accessory fuse box was designed to free up the OEM fuse box and to label all the accessories into another location! The same goes for this item, It's to hide away items while not in use and also give easy access when you want plus in the end it cleans up the cars interior.

Check this out for the Alky controler: GNS

Rick has a picture of it posted above and you can see there is still decent room for another item/items! ;)

SW.

Any update on these????? I need one.

Oh yea, how do you remove the lock???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
Billy,

I had just sent my bracket off to the company who does our 3-gauge clusters to be made, Being the holiday and all I hope to hear from him soon and hope to have these and a few NEW prodcuts shortly...

Billy I have you added to the list for these! ;)

Scot W.

Billy,

I had just sent my bracket off to the company who does our 3-gauge clusters to be made, Being the holiday and all I hope to hear from him soon and hope to have these and a few NEW prodcuts shortly...

Billy I have you added to the list for these! ;)

Scot W.

Tell 'em to hurry :biggrin:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Yes! I was told I will have my order in this week. Then off to powder coating and ready for shipment. So it may be several more weeks before they are completely ready to ship with instructions and all.

Scot W.

Scott I will take 1 let me know if any are available from this first batch or if they are all spoken for. Thanks Shaun

Scott I will take 1 let me know if any are available from this first batch or if they are all spoken for. Thanks Shaun
Shaun,

Good idea on getting a list going for these! I don't have them up on our site as of yet and don't have a definite price until all of the work is done on them and they are sitting here ready. Once I have a definite price I will post it here along with payment info..

Pre-Order List:

* Billy T.
* OConnor.

Here is what the 2-step looks like mounted on the bracket. There is plenty more room for other stuff too! ;)

PS: This image DOES NOT show the glove box stop that will be included in each kit.. (Photo's in 1st post above do!)

Attachments

• 2-step_mount.jpg
    2-step_mount.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 407