2-Step Mount/Bracket

i like it ,just don't have a maft pro or any use for it.I am going to mount my alky controle in my dash some how,along with scanmaster just trying to figure out how....lol you got a idea for that i buy one....

i like it ,just don't have a maft pro or any use for it.I am going to mount my alky controle in my dash some how,along with scanmaster just trying to figure out how....lol you got a idea for that i buy one....
Nope but I have some ideas that I was going to do for mine but they are pretty involved..

Hey, I used to live in "Brother town" right on lake winnebago which is just north of Fondulac on the east side of the lake.

Is the walleye fishing still good? I miss all my snowmobiles and lake party's on the ice... Ahhhh those were the days..

Scot W.

The Two-Step mount brackets are now in!!! All we need now is to send them off for powder coating and do up some instructions and they will be ready...

Scot W.

Don't forget to include directions on how to take the glove box lock off :eek:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com
Billy,

That is pretty much the instructions, everything else should be self explanatory! ;)

Kicking the idea around about doing a CD with a video on how to remove the lock! ;)

2-Step glove box brackets were taken to be powder coated today. Hope to have them back next week and in the mean time I am working on the instructions...

Scot W.

The 2-Step mount bracket is now up on our site! We are still not completely finished with the instructions as of yet but we will shortly.

These will be powder coated a high gloss black and will come with everything needed to complete the install.

These have been cut out using a state of the art water jet machine and bent up using a CNC bender for a precise fit every time.

These can now be ordered though our site at: GNS

Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery for this first batch...

Thank You!
Scot W.

All brackets are back from being powder coated and are ready to ship, the only thing left are the instructions and as soon as those are done we will be ready to ship. I am going to try and make a you tube video that I can put up on the web site so everyone can view the instructions there..

Scot W.

UPDATE! The instruction Video is being shot today by Rick Hunt and then sent off to editing and after the editing we will have it posted on the Bracket page of our website for everyone to view. This way seems like the best route for these instructions and keeps the cost and labor down on making CD's and sending them our, This way all the customer has to do is log onto our web site and view the instructional video.

I would like to thank Rick Hunt for the design of this 2-step bracket and the making of the instructional video. Rick has been an asset to the Buick community and he continues with the designing of products like these.

Scot W.

Big thanks to Rick Hunt for making the "Glove Box Bracket" video!! The video is up on You Tube for viewing right now and here as well. It will shortly be up on our web site for all customers to view.

There will be NO INSTRUCTIONS sent with the Glove Box Brackets, This video will be the instructions instead. I will include a piece of paper with each product with the link to the video.

The only thing left to make are the small spacers that space out the lock like the old box did.

ALL orders that have been placed so far will be shipping out by the first of next week or possibly sooner.

Here is the instructional video...
YouTube - Glovebox Mounting Bracket Installation

Scot W.

Oconnor and Billy T, Your orders are all boxed up and ready to ship out tomorrow..

Scot W.