2 passes

Mr.Spool

1.91 60ft,7.2 100.29 1/8,11.1 at 124+mph.2nd pass,1.61 60ft,6.9 100.12 1/8,10.91 at 121+mph letting out.combo is rpe built 109 champion irions and a 212/212 cam,64 billetbb strim turbo,dave husek built 200 with a ptc 9.5 non-locker,alkycontrol dual nozzle and 93 pump gas,mt street radials.the tune is ultra conservative with low timing and low boost only shifting in the 5100 range off the footbrake.this is a full weight car that is 3800+lbs with all the street goodies:D

forgot to add the car is on a stock maf with a tt chip and an old kenny bell front mount.

onalky87,the timing was at 18%, the tune is rich.these were basically shakedown passes that got me shoke off the track untill i get the long list of safety equipment.

23psi.i will post up updates as i run the car more but i am taking small steps with this new combo.

How much boost did you leave with? 2-3#.

I can't get mine to 60' well...need a 9.5.

Why run a dual nozzle?

Nice passes. What size tire are you running? Was it spinning out of the hole on the 1st pass?

1fast6,the 2nd pass i let out that is the mph difference you see.im running 295/55/15 mt street radials.i left on no boost the 1st pass so i don't think it the tire spun,the next pass i left with low boost and dropped the 60 from 1.91 to 1.61.

walter,my problem has been pushing through the brakes but i think its been solved ;)if all goes well i should be leaving on some real boost very soon.im going to keep the same tune for now.i dont plan on staying put in the high 10's so the duel nozzle should have me covered.i was running duel nozzle on my old low 11 ta49 combo.i really like the 9.5 nonlocker ptc,the way it behaves is alot of fun and drives great.from your sig it looks like your car is doing very well with the 12inch,i never had any luck untill i moved to a 10.5 protorque lu and now the ptc 9.5 nonlocker.

walter,my problem has been pushing through the brakes but i think its been solved ;)if all goes well i should be leaving on some real boost very soon.im going to keep the same tune for now.i dont plan on staying put in the high 10's so the duel nozzle should have me covered.i was running duel nozzle on my old low 11 ta49 combo.i really like the 9.5 nonlocker ptc,the way it behaves is alot of fun and drives great.from your sig it looks like your car is doing very well with the 12inch,i never had any luck untill i moved to a 10.5 protorque lu and now the ptc 9.5 nonlocker.

If you're running a dual for low 11s high 10s you might want to consider a new alky pump.

What were the issues with the 10.5"? Yeah I'm not sure how long the 12" will last...my 60' seems to be deteriorating.

got a few more runs in.in car video shows only 22psi on the billet 64 which =10.90s anywhere between 122 and 124+mph still 18 degres on the timing shifting 5100rpm.i managed to drop the 60ft to 1.52 which is my quickest ever.

walter,the 10.5 is too tight to spool the 64 strim.nothing wrong with the alky pump i want to have what is needed to hit the et goals i have.

1.52 off the foot brake nice you must love the PTC! Man with these PTCs you needs a transbrake.

Can you post the timeslips?

Only reason I ask about the alky pump is one nozzle should run 125 mph+.

walter,i don't have a scanner for the slip im a little on the low teck side.if guys want to push a single nozzle to 125 at 3800lbs that's their call.i've got my hands full with the tune right now and want that cushion and the ability to pump more in.so far no track that i have gone to likes a car without the proper safety equipment,but when i went 10.9 at only a 115mph they could see i was trying to slow it down;)

Came a long way in a short amount of time
Been a while since I updated threads,mostly because of the world I run in.lets says I've been 5s in the 1/8 on a 64mm turbo on a 315 pro and stock ecm and crank on pump gas alky.ive moved on since that combo and am willing share a little