2 passes on the ta49

Done. And return that same courtesy when I respond to someones elses post with my opinion. I don't like it when you highlight my post, make 6 posts out of it responding to every sentence individually with a remark and a emoji like I have no clue of what I'm talking about. I have a lot of knowledge where these cars are concerned and I don't need anyone's approval to verbalize it. That tactic feels like a public humiliation.
Didnt know you felt like that,wasnt my intention at all,most of the time I'm just trying to be part of the conversation and it's fine to throw other ideas and experiences out there,i have a passion for the cars and it's fine to disagree inmo,its hard over the internet to judge intent,we all quote to be part of it,I wont now that I know it bothers you,like I said never my intent.

You guys are a joke.everything I post about I have either done or seen or done at one point or another with one or more cars.you guys have no respect and attempt to mock nt or the fact that their are guys that do things that dont care to have a spotlight on what they do or how they do it.haters are going to hate.
Your internet persona has gone to your head. You are nothing more than a bullshit artist. You spend copious amounts of time trying to uphold your falsehoods and running your mouth. My suspicion is that your results are more than likely fabrications or you living vicariously thru the successes of others.

You act as if Mike and I haven't been there and done that when we actually have. You spout bad advise and expect unknowing people to follow it in an effort to stroke your ego. Maybe you do indeed have a fast as hell stock block car and are the smartest most talented guy to ever own a Turbo Buick in the last 35 years but I doubt it.

FWIW, my current car has a stock block in it. Does it run 8's ? No, but it's a lot faster that my Hellcat if that counts for anything.

Neal

You act as if Mike and I haven't been there and done that when we actually have
I haven't seen you post anything worth a shit,your in a 49 thread and you just want to cry and call me names and attack my character.you started it this.

You spout bad advise and expect unknowing people to follow it in an effort to stroke your ego.
Again You dont post anything worth a shit.all I see from you is you cant do this or that yadda yadda crap.thats your opinion based on nothing.ive had it with guys like you that say things cant be done.i have done nothing but help alot of guys on this board with going fast or just having a good running car that they enjoy.

FWIW, my current car has a stock block in it. Does it run 8's ? No, but it's a lot faster that my Hellcat if that counts for anything.
Dude really? you want to jump into my thread insult the shit out of me with a stock block that beats hellcats,do have any idea what I do with a stock block?i dont care how fast you go,i see plenty guys go fast different ways.i dont care if you have a turd of a stock block or stage motor,but don't hate on me cause I have fast shit doing things that you cant do or wont try to do.i have pushed things to and past the breaking point and I have posted plenty on those subjects.if you dont like it it's your problem,but you need to stop being a snake in the grass.

Maybe you do indeed have a fast as hell stock block car and are the smartest most talented guy to ever own a Turbo Buick in the last 35 years but I doubt it.
There have been alot of smart guys that I have known that play with the buicks we all started somewhere,and some people have decided to push and push farther and some move on.i have had plenty of smart people help me as well,you dont go fast being a 1 man show.i love the stock block and yes I have a few great running 109s.not sure what your trying to get at but I'm not looking to be in the smartest buick guy in 35 year category judgement contest that you run.since you dont like me or posts I dont think I would get judged fairly.

There have been alot of smart guys that I have known that play with the buicks we all started somewhere,and some people have decided to push and push farther and some move on.i have had plenty of smart people help me as well,you dont go fast being a 1 man show.i love the stock block and yes I have a few great running 109s.not sure what your trying to get at but I'm not looking to be in the smartest buick guy in 35 year category judgement contest that you run.since you dont like me or posts I dont think I would get judged fairly.
I owe you an apology.

I was drinking when I made my last post. It's fair to say I gave you the unfiltered version of what I was thinking. Having been a mechanic all my life being tactful in all situations isn't always my strong suit. There isn't really a place for this type of infighting in our forums. My comments were out of line and the delivery was poor at best.

I am sorry, I hope we can move on from this.

Neal

I owe you an apology.

I was drinking when I made my last post. It's fair to say I gave you the unfiltered version of what I was thinking. Having been a mechanic all my life being tactful in all situations isn't always my strong suit. There isn't really a place for this type of infighting in our forums. My comments were out of line and the delivery was poor at best.

I am sorry, I hope we can move on from this.

Neal
I accept your apology sir!we all have passion for the cars and we are all still human.we all have our ways that are different.we can definitely move on cheers.