2 Hood Insulators (Pad) Aftermarket & Orginal

tbirdv6

The aftermarket has no tears or rips,but has where my turbo got hot & seized up & vent heat via turbo cover & left 2 melted spots,as seen in the pics, otherwise just dirty & cleans up well

The Orginal was NOS until a few weeks ago,took out of the box & installed it on my car-but forgot about the height increase w/my Accufab 70 mm TB,Plenum, & Powerplate as you can see in the pic-otherwise its perfect

I haven't decided what to sell each for-so right now I'm open to offers,but if lowballing starts to occur-then I'll come up w/pricing

I will ship Fedex or cheapest & will charge actual shipping charges,but what I've heard,they're not cheap

FRED
Paypal accepted (add 3.9%)
turbobuick4@yahoo.com

Attachments

• IMG_0499 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0499 (Small).JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_0502 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0502 (Small).JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_0503 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0503 (Small).JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 366
The aftermarket has no tears or rips,but has where my turbo got hot & seized up & vent heat via turbo cover & left 2 melted spots,as seen in the pics, otherwise just dirty & cleans up well

The Orginal was NOS until a few weeks ago,took out of the box & installed it on my car-but forgot about the height increase w/my Accufab 70 mm TB,Plenum, & Powerplate as you can see in the pic-otherwise its perfect

I haven't decided what to sell each for-so right now I'm open to offers,but if lowballing starts to occur-then I'll come up w/pricing

I will ship Fedex or cheapest & will charge actual shipping charges,but what I've heard,they're not cheap

FRED
Paypal accepted (add 3.9%)
turbobuick4@yahoo.com

Here's the pics of the Orginal one
FRED

Attachments

• IMG_0500 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0500 (Small).JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_0501 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0501 (Small).JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0504 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0504 (Small).JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 364
The burn marks are hardly noticable when installed unless you know they're there & you are looking for them

Also it would be in the best interest of the buyer due to shipping cost is to buy both & ship as 1-maybe another local turbobuick friend will want one of these

FRED

Attachments

• IMG_0053_2 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0053_2 (Medium).JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 356
Whats with the add Paypal 3.9% ??? cant you come up with a total price and include the 3.9%, i hate math~ :confused:

Whats with the add Paypal 3.9% ??? cant you come up with a total price and include the 3.9%, i hate math~ :confused:

Are you making me an offer or just wanting to argue
Lets do this together in public, aftermarket hoodliner = $100, Paypal % = approx 4% of $100, which equals $4 + add the $100 back in in and we have a grand total of $104

Now for shipping,here's where the hard part comes in,dependending on the distance the hoodliner has to travel & the carrier you use, you'll have to add That to the $104

hope there's no misunderstanding

By the way the OEM hoodliner gets picked-up locally today
The aftermarket is pending upon waiting for shipping cost

FRED

Aren't Paypal fees lowered now? 2.9%

100.00 USD
100.00 USD = 100.00 USD (1 USD = 1.00000 USD)
- 0.00 USD (2.5% Currency Conversion Fee)
- 2.90 USD (2.9% PayPal transaction fee)
- 0.30 USD (PayPal fixed fee)
= 3.20 USD (PayPal Fees)
= 96.80 USD (Amount Received)

Just give me a total for shipping to area code 75062 on either of the hoods and I will pay you through paypal. Please confirm if you want to sell the last item to me. Joe

Just give me a total for shipping to area code 75062 on either of the hoods and I will pay you through paypal. Please confirm if you want to sell the last item to me. Joe

Both have been sold!
Thanks to all other interested parties
FRED