2 Eagle cranks, 2 sets Eagle rods, and other stuff

TTA850

I have 2 brand new in box Eagle cranks, 3.4" stroke internally balanced - $500 each plus shipping (paid $599 new).

Also 2 brand new sets of Eagle h-beam rods, stock length - $500 each plus shipping (paid $599 new)

Standard bore 109 bare block - $300 pick up only

2 pairs of stock 8445 heads - $50/pair + shipping

Shipping or local pick up from Brooklyn, NY 11204

Steve
TTA850@optonline.net

d90dan, I'm located in Brooklyn, NY 11204 and no I'm not going to BG

Eticket yes thats the part number for the rods, both sets of rods are the same and both cranks are the same.

Steve, save me a set of rods. If you get to the track this year I'll meet up with you there. Where the hell have you been? We already ran 2 events in real street this season...

Steve, save me a set of rods. If you get to the track this year I'll meet up with you there. Where the hell have you been? We already ran 2 events in real street this season...

No problem, let me know when you want me to bring them down and I'll be there. I've been around but not running real street this year. Was trying to put together another car for next year with a Brodix headed small block I picked up but now it's all for sale. I was planning on heading down to run my E55 again on the 10th but had an accident with it Fri and dont think it'll be out of the shop by then :(

I have to run to LI to pick up my trans at Dynotech in the next week or two anyway, maybe I'll drop by. We have to order more pizza though:biggrin: I can't find your cell number since I changed cell phones, PM me your #.

heads

Hey cuz, hold on to a set of the heads, i'll give you the money when i see you, hopefully real soon. A friend of mine ports heads and he said he'll do them for free. Thanks.

Hey cuz, hold on to a set of the heads, i'll give you the money when i see you, hopefully real soon. A friend of mine ports heads and he said he'll do them for free. Thanks.

No problem, one set may already be sold and I'll hold the other set for ya :D

PM replied to Double-L

So far one crank sold and sale pending to Double-L on the second.

Art let me know for sure that you want a set of rods, one set is already sold but I'm holding the second set for you.

Steve

Steve, definitely want the rods, just waiting to see you. If those cranks are the eagles that were still usa made, I might take one as well. Get out here and race at e-town this weekend:D I miss seeing that red GTA, your buddy render isn't running RS this year, fraleigh is still in it.

One set of heads, both sets of rods, and both cranks are spoken for, I'll post if any deals fall through.

Thanks,
Steve