(2) 87 GN'S FOR SALE...WHOLE OR PARTS...TAKING OFFERS

GMonly87

real 87 gn's both minus motor and trans. minor dents and dings. pm if you are interested. no major damage at all. cars have been sitting. need cleaning up and a lil tlc
20140311_165405.jpg 20140311_165433.jpg 20140311_165451.jpg 20140311_165538.jpg 20140311_165619.jpg 20140311_165631.jpg20140311_165508.jpg
dder.jpg lr qurater.jpg engine bay.jpg

I would really like to buy the power steering reservoir pictured in the last picture of the engine compartment. Mine broke last week and I need one.
Give me a price!

as far as I know its a factory moon roof...as far as I know. I think what ive decided to do is break both of these cars down and sell for parts. ill get started this week

I have an aftermarket moonroof that needs a seal and a headliner...

I am looking for a super nice set of quarter windows too

Bryan

the head liner isn't any good on either of them. the windows are in good condition except for one of the windshields is cracked. ill start tearing one car down this week. ill have prices together this week

the head liner isn't any good on either of them. the windows are in good condition except for one of the windshields is cracked. ill start tearing one car down this week. ill have prices together this week
Im looking for the quarter glass trim actually, if the glass is broken its OK

Can you check the SPID label for the moonroof car to see if it is a CF5 ?

Bryan

Waiting for power steering reservoir price ASAP.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

im keeping one car and putting a new motor and trans. only the car with the sunroof is available for parts. im keeping driver side door and fender, header panel and grill

What about the power steering reservoir price?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm interested in the center console dual gauge pod, and the shifter (entire shifter, not just the fancy wooden handle :D)...Also, if they're not cracked up, i'm interested in the rear bumper fillers, too...Also, the intercooled emblems on the fenders for sure, and all the GN emblems if thr price is right... Prices, please.
Thank you,
Andrew

Last edited:
What is the shape of the wire harness cover that runs down and bolts to the valve cover? The bolt mounts are what I am most concerned about. It is the L or J shaped cover. How much for this and the power steering reservoir?

How much for both upper grey door panels complete with straps as well as the center console and the two light bezels?
Thanks...
If possible can you post pictures and I have paypal...