1st gen F body

TRULY MAGNIFICENT !!! Hey if you're
quarantine or safe & shelter * whatever you called it * . Maybe your neighbors would appreciate some different type noise instead of there families racket.

I did a center exit exhaust on my ‘94 Cutlass vert years ago and love the look.
36250CAA-D07B-43BB-99EB-06A7465EC1D3.jpeg

The tips you chose really suit the car well. I hope it sound as great as it looks.

Game changer for me with no intercooler. I successfully tested MS3 Pro control of my Razor / ALKY Control dual nozzle methanol kit. The MS3 really is amazing. With this one box, I've eliminated the ignition module, the boost controller, and the ALKY controller. Now the tuning really gets going.

Last edited:
Still struggling with the tune under boost. Took a break and installed the pro-touring front spoiler.
20200414_181245.jpg

It looks fine but why not keep them guessing. They'll never expect to see what's under the hood when you lift it. Got beat by a V-6.

Why NOT brag BIG TIME "You jus' got beat by a V6 ?"

Just asking,

Wimpy mother F'rs........ Shoulda throwed a lil' mol money at that lame "big time" LXS V8........huh? Whoops......

Last edited:
Do you have the pics posted anywhere of the build some reason I cant see them. my car is getting closer to the body work being done then it will come home to start putting the engine in .

Before and after pics. Coming along slowly but surely... Working on power windows and locks currently. Had to cut out the traction control switch on the 2012 Camaro console and modify to accept window switches. I'm using "central" locking power locks, so no switch required. Has keyless entry or else push or pull on the lock and all locks will operate. Plan is to either wrap or hydro-dip the console plate and the gauge pod in carbon fiber.

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 76
  • 0 bytes · Views: 71
  • 0 bytes · Views: 71
Before and after pics. Coming along slowly but surely... Working on power windows and locks currently. Had to cut out the traction control switch on the 2012 Camaro console and modify to accept window switches. I'm using "central" locking power locks, so no switch required. Has keyless entry or else push or pull on the lock and all locks will operate. Plan is to either wrap or hydro-dip the console plate and the gauge pod in carbon fiber.
Nice!

Hey! What's that Bears flag all about? Take that thing down! ;)

Couple videos to share. First is a short video of my wife driving the car, second is an in car of me cruising the neighborhood. I get on it a little at about the 3 minute mark. Maybe half throttle and definitely short shifting. Still loses in traction in 3 gears. Its running good. Interior still needs work.

Couple videos to share. First is a short video of my wife driving the car, second is an in car of me cruising the neighborhood. I get on it a little at about the 3 minute mark. Maybe half throttle and definitely short shifting. Still loses in traction in 3 gears. Its running good. Interior still needs work.

Glad to see it's coming along so nicely. And you look a lot better than the last time i saw you in Phoenix! :)

Late model 2 wire RVC (regulated voltage control) alternator. Should bolt up to any GN running ecuGN or MS3 by simply shortening the Y bracket. Allows computer control of voltage under varying conditions.

Attachments

• 20220304_135412.jpg
    20220304_135412.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 124
  • 20220204_160407.jpg
    20220204_160407.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 135