1G4GJ117XHP433997 --87 T-type Davison (Flint), MI => Re-bodied??? Re-VIN'd???

Because I did not become a member on this site to bash other people's cars. I have nothing to gain in doing that. Like my mom always said to me "If you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't say anything".
Claude.
Give it a break....Don't want to participate, that's fine. You have choices.

Car was hopefully tied up in litigation to get everyone protected from fraud!!

Because I did not become a member on this site to bash other people's cars. I have nothing to gain in doing that. Like my mom always said to me "If you don't have anything nice to say, then just don't say anything".
Claude.

I was raised the same way and understand your concerns.

From Blacky’s experience with the guy not being forthcoming with the truth about the car it makes you wonder what he’s telling others about this “rebuilt” car.

Is he telling the truth about the VIN tag being illegally removed from one car and put on another and the body put on the frame of yet another car, or is he saying it was in a fender bender and “rebuilt”.

I know Blacky is glad we had his back.

That is the great thing about this membership whether we agree or disagree we watch each other's back and a fellow member may help me from making a terrible mistake as I didn't even know it was rebuilt or I wouldn't have been there.