1999 Corvette LS1 Spring/Summer Coming

DCVING

$16,900 obo

1999 Corvette LS1, automatic, 67,500 miles, silver w/ light grey int. Z06 wheels w/ almost new Eagle EMT runflats, also an extra set of rear wheels with 305/35/18 M/T radials. The only mods that are done are the wheels, BBK shorty headers, borla XR1 cat back, K&N Cold air kit, DYNOTUNE nitrous kit w/ window switch and switch panel. Trans tuned with HP tuners.The car runs great with mpg in the mid to high 20's depending how easy you drive. Everything works on the car as is should and is very clean. I have all the factory parts to go with the car including a 3k mile factory axle back muffler assembly. I have raced the car but have realized this is not a ideal race car. The car ran 11.7@119 on the 100hp shot and 93 octane. Drove to the track in style did nothing but turn to bottle open and ran the numbers and drove home AGAIN in style. My wife loves driving this car as its so easy to drive. I have new plans and the car needs a new home. Title in hand ready to transfer. Get this before the spring. I am oppen to offers too.

E-mail for pics, I have many!!

Jon

C-mon no one interested at all. :confused: Valentines day is around the corner, you could score some big points :D , this is the toy your wife could drive during the week and you could have it for the weekends :smile: Make me an offer.

Picture759.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture485.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture483.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture233-1.jpg
[/IMG]