1999 C5 A4 Sell or Trade

I am looking to either trade or sell my C5 vette. Sebring Silver of course with grey interior. It has only 66k miles on it, the car runs and drives like it should, gets 23-28mpg on the highway, has all the toys, transparent roof , Bose, Dual climate control, Traction control, CD changer, 3.15 gears in the rear. Lowered on stock bolts and ZO6 replica wheels with almost new tires $1000 dollars worth of OEM runflats. and a spare set of wheels and tires for the rear for the track if you need be. I got this car to take the place of my T that got stolen but I really love to race and this car is not going to become that....

I have raced this car 3 times 10 passes all together. I will be honest this thing fly's, with only a K&N cold air intake, BBK shorty headers, Borla XR1 exhaust, HP tuners Tranny tune only, the car runs 12.79@108. Add the DYNOTUNE NOS 100 shot and I ran 11.8@119 spraying nearly in second gear all on 93 octane fuel. Just drive to the track on the NEW M/T 305/35/18 Drag Radials and let no air out of them either.

The car has some nics here and there on the hood and front facia but touched up, barely noticable until on top of it. There is one small 2inch scrape on the front bumper where someone in a parking lot who decided to park on top of me about 100 space away from the entrance too, kissed the front and made a boo boo. Its not bad I touched it up. Everything works as it should, all fluids have been replaced with GM recomended or GM itself. No noisy rearend, there is the common piston slap when cold, nothing to worry about If you do your research they all the LS motors do it.

I am loking to get $19,000 or trade for a nice "Drag Only" car of eaqual value. I cant have all the toys so this must go!!

You wont be disappointed at all.