1998 Buick Regal GS $1500 164k in MA

Murt TTA

Condoms prevent minivans
Regal GS that was traded in to a dealership my brother works at. It runs and drives but has a cylinder 3 misfire code. I haven't really looked into what it might be, no time to diagnose.

Car overall is pretty clean and reads 165k on the clock. Has a few scratches but body in really good shape, lower rear bumper is cracked underneath near exhaust tip.

Interior is in pretty good shape, drivers seat is good, but the steering wheel is showing wear.

Car also has a sunroof with headliner in good shape.

Would make a good car to fix up or for someone good at diagnosing these supercharged motors.

Car will run and drive, just has the misfire, could be something minor, or could be as serious as a pison issue. I just need it gone ASAP. 1500 firm.

more pictures located at

http://photobucket.com/albums/a207/murttta/1998 Regal GS/

regal 4 sale

could you please give me a call about the car I have one now and my wife would like one, BUT I am out of town on work and won't be back in town until june 3 rd and will have the money 4 it. please call if you would like to talk about it. 614-288-3633 anytime Thank you Rodney Taylor :D

Murt TTA said:
Regal GS that was traded in to a dealership my brother works at. It runs and drives but has a cylinder 3 misfire code. I haven't really looked into what it might be, no time to diagnose.

Car overall is pretty clean and reads 165k on the clock. Has a few scratches but body in really good shape, lower rear bumper is cracked underneath near exhaust tip.

Interior is in pretty good shape, drivers seat is good, but the steering wheel is showing wear.

Car also has a sunroof with headliner in good shape.

Would make a good car to fix up or for someone good at diagnosing these supercharged motors.

Car will run and drive, just has the misfire, could be something minor, or could be as serious as a pison issue. I just need it gone ASAP. 1500 firm.

more pictures located at

http://photobucket.com/albums/a207/murttta/1998 Regal GS/

Hmmm. Where are you located? Would you consider a trade? I have a 1986 Fiero GT - 130K on the clock, its my daily driver. Car looks the same as the pic, just I painted the roof silver to match. Its worth about $1600 as it sits and still needs some small things, but you can drive it anywhere.

If a trade is not possible, I could offer $1000 cash (all I got) and come get it tomorrow or Friday of this week.

Attachments

• fiero7.jpg
    fiero7.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 61