1995 GS Nats Video

I don't think, I know. I've gone to approximately 25 hour long lectures on infection control since the 90s when HIV became a huge concern in the dental field. Done hours of reading on it too. EVERY lecture emphasized wearing a mask to help stop the spread of communicable diseases, ALL communicable diseases. The efficacy of the mask depends on the pore size. Even a simple cloth mask stops some of the particulates. The usual surgical masks are ok for most people that aren't right in the face of an infected person with Covid 19. Typically particals that are spewed out by talking loudly go about 10'. Sneezes go up to 20'. Regular talking go about 6-7. So for the average person wearing a mask, they are WAY better protected from getting Covid 19 wearing at least a cloth mask. In your face work like my wife's dental hygiene job, N95 has been the gold standard for 15 years. They filter down to 3 microns. Covid 19 can sneak though still but 99.9% doesn't. Before Covid 19, most dental procedures were done with regular surgical masks, N95 or K95 are required now. Again, this was from EXPERTS in infection control and immunology, not some TV talking head on Faux News whining about "my rights". So that brings it around to the other reason for wearing a mask. If the person wearing one has a communicable disease, the particulates are spewed into the mask. Again, the better the mask, the better the trapping of disease. If someone is asymptomatic it greatly slows down the spread of disease to people that they are around. It's beyond being courteous, it's the Christian thing to do. Do onto other has you would have done onto you. I don't spit on you, you don't spit on me. This is such a simple thing to do. Even Dick Chenney is wearing one. In public just pop one on and go about your business. I believe it's my right NOT to be infected by an asymptomatic without a mask. Wearing a mask is not a political statement, it's a fact has been part of the medical community for over a hundred years. Get over it! Wear it and you greatly increase NOT spreading the disease. It will not "STOP" it but it sure can massively reduced the spread. We are lagging so far behind other countries on controlling the spread of Covid 19 largely because not enough people are wearing masks. All you have to do see how the people that have gone to bars and partied without masks have caused a massive spike in cases. If you can't look at that and say, "Gee, they got the virus by clumping up and blubbering on each other" then you are proving how poorly you can think critically ie; you're a MORON.

I am not opposed to wearing a mask ...just wear it correctly....and in the right areas....is it a 100 percent way to stop the spread ....No....but will it help... of course ....every little bit helps ....and we all need to help....but I really dont go anywhere but work and the grocery...so am I wearing one... no...am I trying to stay away from people...yes ....if any business or bank or facility wants me to wear a mask I will of course abide by their request, but please provide me one .... ....im not going to cause a scene over something that is trying to help...

Its really bad here, there's 1,000s of bodies laying in the streets, so many that they have hired Waste Management for the clean up. Its been 8+ months and at some point the truth of the amount of deaths will come out, way less than said but for now there's money to be made by hospitals for every case they report. Follow the money like always.
A scared sheeple is an easily controlled sheeple. There's a totally political agenda here by the left since they know they can't win on the issues. Y'all watch, if a DemonRat is elected president this will disappear overnight.
Now the morons are crying the hospitals will be over run, just like last time and the liars never even used the extra facilities that were made available.

I am not opposed to wearing a mask ...just wear it correctly....and in the right areas....is it a 100 percent way to stop the spread ....No....but will it help... of course ....every little bit helps ....and we all need to help....but I really dont go anywhere but work and the grocery...so am I wearing one... no...am I trying to stay away from people...yes ....if any business or bank or facility wants me to wear a mask I will of course abide by their request, but please provide me one .... ....im not going to cause a scene over something that is trying to help...
[/QUOTE

My daughter got her second positive Covid test result. She has stay in place for two weeks and two days now. She no longer has any symptoms at all feels fine. She was told to stay in place for a third week and get retested. If still positive then her body didn’t produce enough antibodies to kill the virus because it’s not causing the body any problems. That’s just great. So she will be one of these so call super spreaders. Wife doesn’t. Know .That maybe what’s going on in the south and west. Young people are spreading it everywhere and don’t even know that they have it

My daughter got her second positive Covid test result. She has stay in place for two weeks and two days now. She no longer has any symptoms at all feels fine. She was told to stay in place for a third week and get retested. If still positive then her body didn’t produce enough antibodies to kill the virus because it’s not causing the body any problems. That’s just great. So she will be one of these so call super spreaders. Wife doesn’t. Know .That maybe what’s going on in the south and west. Young people are spreading it everywhere and don’t even know that they have it
interesting ....im glad she is feeling better ...but damn still having it and being asymptomatic is not the best of news....I would hate to be in that position...I bet that is exactly what is going on down here in fl...with the latest spikes last week ...and represents the younger age groups 20-40...im sure excessive public gathering has contributed as well...

Yes, that's exactly what's happening. That's also how nursing homes have gotten hit so hard too. Young staff workers bringing it in unwittingly.

What's not to say these Chinese nose tests aren't tainted already? I know of 5 people who tested Positive at different locations, but from the same Urgent Care group. That's just me and just in the Phoenix area.

Every one of them went and re-tested using the blood test and everyone of them tested Negative. Yes, Negative using a FAR more trustworthy test.

China has a great deal of world face and wealth at risk in this mess, What's not to say they are sending bad tests to the US and the world abroad to make themselves look as if they are "controlling" the very thing they set upon this world and others can't get a grasp on it? Why are they having uncontrolled outbreaks in new areas?

Why are we trusting THEM to manufacture trustworthy tests?

Because we gave the power to them, all of it. That's why.

We are just TOO smart, NO?

We are such good little monkeys, aren't we Nancy, Chuck, Adam? Can I have a banana or a measly check to make me stop questioning your ultimate motives, the complete and utter destruction of the USA?

Last edited:
we have a big mess ....with tests and results ....thousands fo test have been flawed or compromised ....35,000 in Tampa areas ...25,000 in central Florida and this was a month ago ...they shut the bars down again ...friday ...IDK well see how this week pans out ...

What's not to say these Chinese nose tests aren't tainted already? I know of 5 people who tested Positive at different locations, but from the same Urgent Care group. That's just me and just in the Phoenix area.

Every one of them went and re-tested using the blood test and everyone of them tested Negative. Yes, Negative using a FAR more trustworthy test.

China has a great deal of world face and wealth at risk in this mess, What's not to say they are sending bad tests to the US and the world abroad to make themselves look as if they are "controlling" the very thing they set upon this world and others can't get a grasp on it? Why are they having uncontrolled outbreaks in new areas?

We are such good little monkeys, aren't we Nancy, Chuck, Adam? Can I have a banana or a measly check to make me stop questioning your ultimate motives, the complete and utter destruction of the USA?
1st test was nose, second one blood by her Mother taken to the Hospital lab

It all depends on your viral load at the moment of the test. You could be infected but not far enough along to show in the blood.

Fixed it for you.
The blame lies with Corporate America, I remember well in the early 1980’s saying to Westinghouse Corp, purchasing how in the hell can you control costs better on the other side of the pond (Japan) Then a 100yards down the hallway to the feeder section of this plant. I could have my People change over to whatever was needed in assembly in two- three hours And be supplying parts. You know it will take weeks from over sea’s. The hand writing was on the wall. They could buy it cheaper and fuck the American worker. Doesn’t matter what it is, drugs, rubbers, tools just name it. Was happy when Westinghouse was purchased by ABB. I got transferred to Germany in Jan. 1988. Stay 19 years, that why my 1987 GN that I got in Sept. 87 had no miles to speak of, but thats another story.

Yes, that's exactly what's happening. That's also how nursing homes have gotten hit so hard too. Young staff workers bringing it in unwittingly.

LMFAO. Of course in ny with the cuomo "ordering" nursing homes to take infected patients and 5-7000 old people dying because of it is just the employees stupid self centered selfishness. Could of sent them to the hospital and sent uninfected patients to the hospital ship but that wouldn't cover their narrative. Protect the elderly and let it run its course since there is no stopping it.

Ya know, you can be pretty darn smart for an old fart. :D

Well, Ray, thanks to you and Pronto for all the arm chair cheer leading for the Gubment mandates, but the fact remains. they are just shooting in the dark.

They haven't been able to stick to a single script, they change their opinion more than a baby has to change diapers and they haven't gotten it right, not once, to date.

Why the hell should I trust them? They can't even keep our history from being ripped off it's very foundations and crashed to the ground by a bunch of miscreants.

Fuck 'em.

Last edited:
According to Thomas (industry business directory) The kits shown by the companies listed are US made.

Nice, they have EUA which says most do not have FDA approval. Now that's reassuring. Doesn't matter, they'll still get paid if they work right or not. Hey, at least they're doing something. The vaccine, I mean injection since vaccine means medical, will make the big poison companies richer. Probably a shot of Roundup would be safer.

Well, Ray, thanks to you and Pronto for all the arm chair cheer leading for the Gubment mandates, but the fact remains. they are just shooting in the dark.

They haven't been able to stick to a single script, they change their opinion more than a baby has to change diapers and they haven't gotten it right, not once, to date.

Why the hell should I trust them? They can't even keep history from being ripped off it's very foundations and crashed to the ground by a bunch of miscreants.

Fuck 'em.
You may very well be right, so what would you suggest ?

The blame lies with Corporate America, I remember well in the early 1980’s saying to Westinghouse Corp, purchasing how in the hell can you control costs better on the other side of the pond (Japan) Then a 100yards down the hallway to the feeder section of this plant. I could have my People change over to whatever was needed in assembly in two- three hours And be supplying parts. You know it will take weeks from over sea’s. The hand writing was on the wall. They could buy it cheaper and fuck the American worker. Doesn’t matter what it is, drugs, rubbers, tools just name it. Was happy when Westinghouse was purchased by ABB. I got transferred to Germany in Jan. 1988. Stay 19 years, that why my 1987 GN that I got in Sept. 87 had no miles to speak of, but thats another story.

That sure is a common theme isn't it, happens way too often. Countless stories here like that. Sentry Safe, been here forever and decided to make their new gun safes in china. Nothing but problems and the manager said it took 6 months to fix a problem so the Brush brothers finally brought it back here. Then a few years ago they sold out to "Master" Lock and everything here was closed.