1995 GS Nats Video

Well, Ray, thanks to you and Pronto for all the arm chair cheer leading for the Gubment mandates, but the fact remains. they are just shooting in the dark.

They haven't been able to stick to a single script, they change their opinion more than a baby has to change diapers and they haven't gotten it right, not once, to date.

Why the hell should I trust them? They can't even keep our history from being ripped off it's very foundations and crashed to the ground by a bunch of miscreants.

Fuck 'em.

Damn, you're hot tonight. :cool:

You may very well be right, so what would you suggest ?

You looking harder, not being such a government cheer leader.

Just saying.

I worry for you AND my 74 year old brother with COPD, who hasn't been out of the house in better than 4 months now. Why isn't the Gubment concentrating on the high at risk folks and protecting them, not sending them to retirement homes.

WHY lock down the entire country? WHY?

And now they are on their way to repeating the whole fiasco. What the FUCK is that about?

Just saying.

I worry for you AND my 74 year old brother with COPD, who hasn't been out of the house in better than 4 months now. Why isn't the Gubment concentrating on the high at risk folks and protecting them, not sending them to retirement homes.

And now they are on their way to repeating the whole fiasco. What the FUCK is that about?
Simple, nobody cares. Except people who are close.

Just saying.

They started locking people up in early March so 2.5 months of colder weather where the furnace is running. Stagnant and constant recirculated germ filled air. Just look at your furnace filter after a month. And Dr. Fonzie says sniff it up elderly.
Reminds me of the elitists and their underground bunkers, great until someone covers up the air intake. I'll take my chance above ground with the Big Guy upstairs.

Just saying.

Oh I miss one thing, believe me when I say I AM NOT A GOV. CHEER LEADER, this gov, sent me to Vietnam, and almost cost me my life for nothing. For nothing. What’s happening now is crazy. Doesn’t seem like anyone knows what the hell to do. Just crazy.

Simple, nobody cares. Except people who are close.

True, but there's a lot of people that do. The ones that don't are the ones that have the most to gain from it, politicians (not Trump) and some big business. Power and money and being able to control all these people gives them a great high. Remember, tptb want your afraid, not informed. They're doing something evil with the left hand and want you to watch the right.
Now your Mrs. is still out with daughter correct? That means she has been exposed and when she comes home you will be too. I'll bet you're plenty strong enough to fight it off even after your operation be the tough old bird you are.
Read as of today 7 million out of 7.5 billion worldwide have it after 8 months. So far those are pretty percentages.

Oh I miss one thing, believe me when I say I AM NOT A GOV. CHEER LEADER, this gov, sent me to Vietnam, and almost cost me my life for nothing. For nothing. What’s happening now is crazy. Doesn’t seem like anyone knows what the hell to do. Just crazy.

Now ya got it. Its just another version of the Gulf of Tonkin and dozens of other lies.;)

Maybe but I doubt it. My wife was in her Eskimo suit. No way she is going to bring home anything to me or her patiences.