1995 Camaro 1LE (factory "Special Performance Package" race car)

Greybeard

Hi folks. I have a very, very nice low mileage 1995 Camaro Z/28 1LE (factory lightweight “Special Performance” race car package) for sale. The car has 14,435 original kilometers (8,986 original miles) on the odometer. It has been in various small collections and has lived a pampered life. I have a comprehensive paper trail, window sticker, GM of Canada docs and so on. The window sticker options include the 1LE Special Performance Package, ZR16 blackwall tires, body side mouldings and carpeted floor mats. The car is painted "Bright Blue" metallic with a Graphite Cloth interior. Total 1995 1LE production (US, Canada) was 106 cars; 28 sold in Canada. It has a Hurst shifter installed, along with a SLP intake and SLP SS 17-inch wheels (the only mods). Stok shifter and stock air intake included. It can be purchased with the stock 16-inch wheels and tires or the SS rolling stock. It's a beautiful piece. Zero disappointments. Car is as-new. Price is $17,900 Canadian. E-Mail: wscraba”at”telus.net

Thanks again for the space TurboBuick!:D

Wayne ('Beard)

SProfileLowLEAD.jpg

SHigh.jpg

S-2.jpg

S.jpg

S-1.jpg

1LEInteriorBackSeat.jpg

4.jpg

1LEEngineFrt.jpg

1LEInstrumentCluster.jpg

Thank you! The car is a sweetheart, and it runs perfectly (you oughta see it in person:biggrin:). It's going on E-Bay on Thursday. I'll post a link once the auction starts, and I'll post the reserve here.:)

'Beard

Thank you! The car is a sweetheart, and it runs perfectly (you oughta see it in person:biggrin:). It's going on E-Bay on Thursday. I'll post a link once the auction starts, and I'll post the reserve here.:)

'Beard

Best of luck Wayne :cool: Cool Ride as well.

Ty

what is that white thing hanging down infront of the pass side tire in the front end pic ? nice car

what is that white thing hanging down infront of the pass side tire in the front end pic ? nice car

It's an aluminum mount for the front license plate...so you don't have to "foul" the look of the car with the stock mount:biggrin:

'Beard

i gotcha but i seen race i was lookin for an lt4 camaro as in 97 if u can get 18 good for you ! my pos 99 has no price

Hey Greybeard,I read your ad on ebay and it's not all correct.These cars could have more options.Mine has leather,cruise and a cd player.Just thought I would let you know.

His ad says that they didn't come with any other options than what his has.I was letting him know that could be ordered other ways.Wasn't refering to weight or racing or anything else.Yes I know about weight and options

Hi. Actually, I've had more than one. Had a couple that were ordered new. By me. One had leather. That was the extent of the options.

WS