1992 Typhoon Black/Black

b00sted87

Black on black. 48k miles. I've owned the truck for about 2 years and did some minor mods during that time. When I purchased the truck, it had a fuel pump and boost leak issue that i chased for a little while. I upgraded the pump and throttle body and it runs awesome. Also has new master cylinder. I put a new heater core from GM in it, updated the resistor, blower motor, and switch relay. The truck is super clean. Orignal paint, cladding, wheels, exhaust, etc. Inspected in a PA until June 2013.

-Stock Exhaust
-Stock untouched bottom end
-Stock stock untouched heads
-Walbro 255
-QA-1 12 way adj. rear shocks
-Energy Suspension greasable swaybar bushings
-RPM 52mm throttle body
-RPM vacccum brake hose with AN fitting w/ boost tap
-RPM cold air intake (updated with PCV bungs)
-RPM charge pipe
-RPM fuel pressure gauge
-halfast enginuity EGR delete
-Innovate wideband (all electrical ran, needs o2 bung welded into test pipe or aftermarket exhaust, your choice)
-VDO 30psi gauge
-Hot wired intercooler pump
-New cap and rotor
-Taylor 8MM wires new plugs

The truck should easily run mid 13s, and with a chip and exhaust in the 12's. All the "Josh Straub reliability tricks"

$14,000

I may also be interested in trades for any Turbo Buick, Turbo Trans AM, or Syclone! Let me know what you have!

I can be reached at 7248430771

IMG_0107.jpgIMG_0108.jpgIMG_0109.jpgIMG_0110.jpgIMG_0111.jpg

Nice Ty man.. Thing is TITS!!!I would love to own one of these badboys one day.. Good Luck

Thanks man! It really is a nice example of a clean original Ty. I hate to see it go, but a house is more important right now:frown:

Put it up on syty.net too if you haven't already.

Good luck with the sale it looks like a nice truck

Lowered price to $15,000. I really am glad i got to enjoy this truck for another year but am ready for another project. I may also entertain trades for Turbo Buicks, Turbo Trans ams, or Syclones!

Lowered price to $15,000. I really am glad i got to enjoy this truck for another year but am ready for another project. I may also entertain trades for Turbo Buicks, Turbo Trans ams, or Syclones!
Hey is that a black chrome Buick you have there?

Still looking for Turbo Buick trades? Mods in my sig, if you have any interest please let me know.

Rob

Digital dash broke years ago when I was around 88k miles, like a fool I went through an inspection with the replacement dash showing 30k miles and they clocked me as a rollover at something like 140k. So, I suck it up and say it has 144k but it is really in the low 90s.

I think $10,750 asking price.