1992 twin turbo dodge stealth 23k miles

TURBOELKY

IMG_2802.JPG
IMG_2799.JPG
IMG_2800.JPG
IMG_2796.JPG
IMG_2797.JPG
fully optioned 1992 dodge stealth twin turbo R/T all wheel drive. Warehouse kept and garage kept its whole life. Interior is 10/10 paint is 9.5/10. Good year eagle tires 95% tread. Dang near flawless car. 5 speed transmission, 100% factory.
Looking to get as close to $13k as possible but offers will be entertained.

23k original miles, still smells brand new. More detailed pics upon request, located in Los Angeles California.

This is from a collection I maintain. Lift available if potential buyer would like to inspect from top to bottom this car has nothing to hide, basically a brand new car from 25 years ago.

Last edited:
That's a beauty

I was a 17yr old kid working as a porter at a Dodge dealership when those came out. Love 'em!

Awesome cars. I had one of those back around '94. Those and the 3000 GTVR4 respond to mods like DSM's or our Buicks do. I always preferred the cleaner lines of the Stealth over the Mitsu though. AWD and four wheel steering plus capable of a lot of power but heavy and they had a few weak spots, cough, cough, (transmissions) cough, cough. They still have a pretty good following and there are parts available to cure the ails but with that low mileage it would almost be a shame to tear into it, almost. :D
GLWS.

Last edited:
Damn. Absolutely loved those when they came out. Awesome car. I need more garage space!!