1991 GMC Syclone

TurboWh1

Truck is exceptionally clean and unmodified except for K&N filter. It has been garaged all of its life. 43k miles. runs and drives great. Never been raced or abused that I can tell. Thats what the GN is for! I'd like to get $14,000 for it. Pics on request.
Thanks,
Brandon

pics

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town and unable to upload pics. I have the pics posted on webshots.com. My user name is TurboWh1 on webshots. Here is the link: new album pictures from entertainment photos on webshots

Some additional info reguarding truck:
I bought this truck in Homestead, Fl and drove it home to Dayton,Oh. It never missed a beat. I would drive this truck to California and back and not think twice. There is absolutely no rust anywhere on Syclone. Paint is origional but does look nice. Interior has never been smoked in and is very clean. No cracks in dash. The exhaust,tires,battery,egr valve and floor mats are not origional. This is an overall very clean truck. If you need any additional pics let me know.
Thanks,
Brandon

Hey guys!
New price $13,000. The pics I have of the truck do not do it justice. The dig camera I used wasn't the greatest. I can take some more pics if interested. This is a really clean example of an orig truck. Its allways been garaged too!
Thanks,
Brandon

Truck is exceptionally clean and unmodified except for K&N filter. It has been garaged all of its life. 43k miles. runs and drives great. Never been raced or abused that I can tell. Thats what the GN is for! I'd like to get $14,000 for it. Pics on request.
Thanks,
Brandon

Nice looking truck.Good luck.

FWIW the EGR has been removed and replaced with a blockoff plate.

Ive always wanted a hurst olds but I really just need the money right now. Send me some pics and I'll think about it. I really need to get more than 4k cash right now. Pics to TurboWh1@woh.rr.com. Thanks Brandon

might have to go on ebay here soon. Shoot me an offer guys. I need to move this truck!
Brandon

Want it delivered? I have the technology! I can deliver for the right price.