1990 Nissan 300ZX 2-seater T-Tops

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to sell one of my many personal cars. It is a highly modified 1990 Nissan 300zx. It is a 2-seater coupe with T-Tops. No rust and completely straight body. Underbody is un crushed too. All clean. Has power everything. Clean title and accident free. No fleet records either. A+ car. Fun and fast.

It has a Racing suspension on the car. Complete lowering camber kit (S-Spec adjustables), Titanium front torsion bars and ESP 2.75 lowering springs w/ height adjusted struts. Konig Appeal wheels 18" wrapped in 245/40/r18 tires and reletively new front wheel bearings. I also have a set of cross drilled and slotted rotors that I will throw in the deal too. I have a set of Greddy tubular headers installed on it and the cat's have been deleted. It is straight piped out the rear to a set of dual DC Sports tuned muffler tips. Tinted taillights with high desity bulbs and tinted windows. Has a Rototech nose panel with a cold-air intake system.

By the way...now would be a good time to tell you it's very loud. I would reccommend a much quiter exhaust system. I like loud cars but others like quite. So it's up to you.

The engine was redone about 3400 miles ago. The heads were mill
ed down to .035 to raise compression a smidge and the quences were left in tact. All the deletes were performed and the PCV system reworked to work off exhaust pulse. No more oily intakes or exhaust thats so common with these cars. It does not eat any oil and transmission was built by previous owner with some beefer clutch disks. It has authentic Tenzo R racing DOT approved seats and a tuned SUPER AFC (SAFCII) II controller. It has a triple pillar pdo and 3 glowshift gauges. They are the tinted black series. Vac/Boost, Electronic Oil Pressure and Wideband. It has a complete aftermarket infinity kappa sound system. Has an Alpine Flex amplifyer installed as well with top of the line speaker wires and cables.

It could use a fesh coat of paint but this one still shines nicely. I like perfection so for me this paint doesn't cut it. It needs an IACV which costs about $235 new. Car still drives fine with the one it has on there now it just idles low on deceleration thats all. Has a brand new red top Optima drycell racing battery. Theres alot more stuff in the car but I am tired of writing. This is a great price for this car and it's well under book value.

I have many more pictures available too.

2vsix6d.jpg

2s83igz.jpg

33xvxih.jpg

a1guu8.jpg

If you want more pictures and up to date ones just ask.

I am asking $6800 firm. I am located in MD

Call me if you have any questions 410-596-8985. My name is John.

How many miles?

Do you want to trade for Buick parts:biggrin:

Not really but it wsould depend on the part. Maybe parts plus some cash could work. The engine has about 21,193 on it since the build and the transmission should have about 48,637. The chassis has about 200k on it but you could never tell. Garage kept, chassis is straight. No cruch marks under the car from jacking up in the wrong place. No rust or anything. But again it could use a fresh coat of paint to be perfect. That and a new IACV. I might put one on it this weekend. Not sure yet. I have a ton of pictures I can email you if you are really interested in it. PM me and let me know.

Also forgot to mention since some have asked, I might be interested in a trade for another GN thats stock or close to it. Must be running though.

What's the boost gauge hooked up to? ;)

FYI - The IACV might not be bad, it could just be the placement of your air filter. If you google "300zx Flower Pot mod", you will find what is most likely causing the issue. Literally a 10 minute fix.

ummmm....the vacuum line. What else would it be hooked up to? You do realize it's not a boost gauge but a vacuum/boost gauge don't you? I use this to monitor the engine incase there becomes a bad intake seal or vacuum line etc. if something goes bad the vacuum will drop. I got a vac/boost b/c some of these little hotshots around my area like to "pimp" out their rides which usually means they either turbo them or supercharge them so the gauge can do both.

Oh and I read my response to you and it sounds a little smart mouthed but thats not the way I mean it to sound. I just don't know any other way to word it.

Oh and I read my response to you and it sounds a little smart mouthed but thats not the way I mean it to sound. I just don't know any other way to word it.

Don't worry, I wasn't offended ;) Just poking fun of the boost gauge on a NA car, I know it doubles as a VAC gauge.
Look in to the flower pot mod though, it should solve your decel idle issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.