1989 Turbo Trans Am

TTA850

Well I sold #850 and #1461 now need this one gone so here goes...

TTA #124 is a cloth t-top Festival car #96 and was gone through in preparation for the 2009 Hot Rod Power Tour with many new parts and a professional repaint at 73K miles. It completed the Power Tour without issue and now has 79K miles. I've only used the car a few times scince the tour taking it to the 2009 T/A nats and the All Firebird lawn show in Saratoga, NY. It runs and drives great, all interior and exterior lights, motors, and actuators were replaced, everything works and is ready to go. The only thing it needs done is have the steering wheel recovered as it's cracking a bit at the top, it's only about a $300 fix I've just lost interest which is why it hasnt been done. $13,500 or best reasonable offer. Car is located in Brooklyn, NY

#124 pics of the interior, exterior, and engine can be found here

Garages > TTA850's 1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am - FQuick.com

Cars for Sale: 1989 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Turbo Special in BROOKLYN, NY 11204: Coupe Details - 287083564 - AutoTrader.com

-Steve

TTA850@optonline.net

I have a 98 vette with an LS2. 405rwhp. Baby comp cam, RHS heads, FAST 92 intake, Kooks LT headers, TCI built trans.

right at 80k miles on it. The engine was built and the trans rebuilt less than 5k miles ago. white with firethorn red (burgundy) interior. chrome Y2k wheels (not the stock wagon wheels).

Car is a very sweet ride. I am interested in a trade if your TTA is a very nice example.

email me at jaward1998@gmail.com if you are interested in working something out.

Thanks
Jeff

Currently working with J1D2warrior so with a little luck it wont be available but if anything changes I'll post up here :)

Thanks,
Steve

Deal has stalled due to a lien on his car, its not dead but until then my car is still available. I just had turbotweak do an adjustable chip for the car and replaced a lazy drivers headlight motor so the car is ready to go to a new home. Any questions email me at tta850@optonline.net

Steve

I wish we could have worked something out. This car looks like a really nice one.
Thanks for all the time you spent with me going back and forth. Sorry I couldnt make it happen.

I bought his #850 car, For anyone who is considering this car, I can tell you he is a very straight up guy and describes his cars very well....no BS with this seller, what you see (and his description) is what you get and I wouldn't hesitate to have a car shipped across the country "hoping" it's as described from him, frankly the car I bought from him was better then he described! (now i am thinking of this car :eek: )

I was buying it a thought he was selling to me but he ended up selling to some guy he was talking to a while back for the same offer I gave him:frown:
I understand though the guy must of been first. But if it falls through I am supposed to be #1 on his list to call.:biggrin:

wish u were willing to sell it 4yrs ago :eek: do u still have a hardtop TTA whats the miles ?

Thanks to everyone who contacted me and I worked with, turbopwer I apologize again for how the deal fell through with us but the car is sold and paid for just waiting for it to be picked up.

Thanks again,
Steve