1989 Trans Am TTA Pace Car $16995

Tim's#1489 TTA

I am going to sell my 1989 TTA.​
It has 83K on it but is in amazing condition. Number 1489 with a numbers matching die-cast model car and the matching matchbox car too.​
Car has t-tops and leather​
New in the last month include Fuel pump,fuel filter, MAF,Starter sway bar bushings and I have a yet to be installed new alky injection pump and hose.​
Car runs perfect, body and interior are spotless​
I have a box of spare parts,a laptop for the car and car covers also​
Hate to sell but health issues force me too. (cancer)​
asking $15500 and located in Austin, TX​
email me entnertim@gmail with questions​
Thanks​

Attachments

• DSCN0723.JPG
    DSCN0723.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 171
  • DSCN0721.JPG
    DSCN0721.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 151
Hi Tim, beautiful car. Sorry you have to sell it under these conditions. I have been battling leukemia(CLL) myself for 6 years and 8 months. So far so good. I can't buy the car but I will be happy to help you with your condition if I can. I have done Alternative treatments since day 1. I know lots of Naturopaths and Drs in the know if you are interested. Please feel free to contact me with questions about diet, treatment options or to just talk if you like. The best to you and yours. e-mail naja904@hotmail.com

Chris King
Jacksonville Florida

Thanks so much Chris...I have a moderate case of skin cancer and will be starting radiation soon. It is not as severe as I originally thought but cancer is cancer and we just have to deal with it. I have been through alot worse (2 kidney transplants and septic shock). I really do appreciate your thoughts. I wish you the best as well.