1988 turbo v8 mustang

timmyb85

1988 mustang coupe 5.0, GT4294 t6 1.28, 1/2 the flange blocked Wink motor has been switched to carb, holley 650 dp, edelbrock victor jr, SX 18201 pump, ported and polished heads(1.94/1.60 valves), trick flow stage 1 cam(.499/.512), 4cyl front springs, rear lower control arms, subframe connectors, lakewood 90/10 front struts, 3way adjustable rear shocks, 5" memory tach, new royal purple fluids. 3.08 gears, has manual windows and keyless entry, new gauge plate mounted w/ CD player in front of shifter w/ volt, temp, oil pressure. pillar pod w/ Boost and AFR gauge also, Pioneer CD player, Kenwood door speakers. weld draglites 15x4 w/ 165r15 up front 15x8 w/ 295/50s out back, NO a/c...factory v8 5 speed coupe, the 5 speed is now broke and a mildly built c4 is going in, along with a B&M pro stick shifter, 3500 convertor

these parts where added new when the turbo went on howe aluminum radiator, spal electric fan, new rings/bearings and gaskets, Mallory FPR, 50mm wastegate set at 6psi, Type S BOV, should make 475 RWHP

this car WILL NOT pass smog or inspection(no cats)

asking 6000 OBO....

only trade for GN or turbo buick.....

CAR IS NOT INTERCOOLED, but its on a VERY conservative tune....18* timing 93 octane, 6psi, huge jets 77/94s

100_0435-3.jpg

100_0433-2.jpg

100_0556-2.jpg

100_0560-2.jpg

100_0793.jpg

100_0800.jpg

100_0803.jpg

what kind of headers does it have to mount that turbo?

Does it have a boost referenced fuel pressure regulator?

Why are you wanting to sell or trade for a turbo buick?

what heads are on the motor? Pistons? rods? crank?

Just need to know these things to know if its built right.

Honestly can't tell much from the pics.

stock shorties flipped backwards with crossover ran in front of rack under oil pan, mallory 4309 bypass FPR which is a boost referenced regulator,

i want a turbo buick just for the fact i love the cars, always have, i started out a GM guy, had a 78 malibu i was working on, and sold to get this car. and regret getting rid of the malibu

stock ported e7s, stock forged TRW pistons, crank, and rods, which will hold more HP than the stock block(500-600fwhp). ARP head studs, and ARP main bolts, King bearings, and perfect circle rings

this is my daily, and i didnt skimp on anything that would make it unreliable, or have to worry about it breaking if i played with it.

1988 mustang coupe 5.0, GT4294 t6 1.28, 1/2 the flange blocked Wink motor has been switched to carb, holley 650 dp, edelbrock victor jr, SX 18201 pump, ported and polished heads(1.94/1.60 valves), trick flow stage 1 cam(.499/.512), 4cyl front springs, rear lower control arms, subframe connectors, lakewood 90/10 front struts, 3way adjustable rear shocks, 5" memory tach, new royal purple fluids. 3.08 gears, has manual windows and keyless entry, new gauge plate mounted w/ CD player in front of shifter w/ volt, temp, oil pressure. pillar pod w/ Boost and AFR gauge also, Pioneer CD player, Kenwood door speakers. weld draglites 15x4 w/ 165r15 up front 15x8 w/ 295/50s out back, NO a/c...factory v8 5 speed coupe, the 5 speed is now broke and a mildly built c4 is going in, along with a B&M pro stick shifter, 3500 convertor

these parts where added new when the turbo went on howe aluminum radiator, spal electric fan, new rings/bearings and gaskets, Mallory FPR, 50mm wastegate set at 6psi, Type S BOV, should make 475 RWHP

this car WILL NOT pass smog or inspection(no cats)

asking 6000 OBO....

only trade for GN or turbo buick.....

Still have it? I have a friend wanting one of thse to play with. Where are you located at?

And if you would pm me a number where he can call you.. He has cash..

i guess i quit getting updates on replys

its still here 6k and ill include the stainless flowmaster catback(i know i know chambered muffler is bad for a turbo, but i was gonna put a cutout in the downpipe by the firewall) gotta keep that stockish mustang sound ;)

i dunno why it wont let me edit my previous post with pictures....but i have recent pictures, those are about 7-8months old.... leave your email and ill send them

car blew front tranny seal last weekend on the way home, will drive if ya dump fluid in it, but it comes out quick

4500 cash bring your trailer