Factory paint and finish?

Rivers216

Is anyone using the vent line as a return line to the tank if so how and were did you tap in at

When I switched mine over, I replaced all the rubber sections of line back by the tank and blew compressed air through the vent line to clean it out. Easy swap.

When I switched mine over, I replaced all the rubber sections of line back by the tank and blew compressed air through the vent line to clean it out. Easy swap.
did this help in being able to adjust FP after installing a higher LPH rated fuel pump?

Is anyone using the vent line as a return line to the tank if so how and were did you tap in at
Curious, why are you wanting to use vent line for fuel return line?? I've installed a DW400 which moves a lot of fuel when needed and I'm still using the stock return line. Richard Clark did test (somewhere on this site) that showed even with the 400 at max pressure the stock return line was sufficient. Just a thought....

Curious, why are you wanting to use vent line for fuel return line?? I've installed a DW400 which moves a lot of fuel when needed and I'm still using the stock return line. Richard Clark did test (somewhere on this site) that showed even with the 400 at max pressure the stock return line was sufficient. Just a thought....

I keep reading that with the hellcat pump you need to upgrade the return line.

did this help in being able to adjust FP after installing a higher LPH rated fuel pump?
I’m not sure if the Walbro 450 would have been too much for the stock return line or not. But I’ve seen claims it could, so I did the swap while I had the tank down anyway to put in the new pump. I replace the rubber sections of fuel line every few years as preventative maintenance.

Has anyone studied the tank air pressure when reducing the vent line?

I’m not sure if the Walbro 450 would have been too much for the stock return line or not. But I’ve seen claims it could, so I did the swap while I had the tank down anyway to put in the new pump. I replace the rubber sections of fuel line every few years as preventative maintenance.
Mike did you switch the lines from the regulator on back or just at the Hanger on top of the tank

I went into more detail in the PM, but yes. I switched the lines in the engine bay and at the tank.