1988 GTA Roller

Roc87

11 Second V6
I have this Trans Am left from my El Camino Project, used the 5.7 TPI & 700-4R, radiator & electric fans (Basically entire drivetrain minus rear end). It's a hardtop car, all glass is good. It's a white car, at least from Firewall back, the fenders, hood, front facia and even strut towers used to be red, but have been painted white. PW, PDL, Tilt, Power mirrors, power antenna, rear defrost, Factory stereo with cassette (same as the TTA) and steering wheel controls work. I removed dash to gain access to the VATS module, but all dash pieces are there (just need to be re-assembled), it's digital and all numbers/LED's worked fine. Push button HVAC controls worked fine. It's a Posi/disc rear end, and I think it's the aussi 9 bolt. No seats/carpets/seatbelts, but grey door panels are still there, carpet from the back seat back is still there. Area above gas tank was cut, not done very well when I got it, and I went ahead and used that spot to pull the sending unit out of to use in the elky. headlight motors worked fine, plus I have another set. Does not include 16" GTA rims. Wanting to get $550 out of it, I know someone could part it and make some $ . Or, it's a great start to a gutted LC2 powered race car. It has a CLEAR TITLE. I'll try to get pix up soon. Located in NW Albuquerque.

Yes, I have a hood, just haven't bothered putting it back on.
PICT0008-1.jpg