1987 White Turbo T SF Bay Area, CA

ken-e

1987 Buick Turbo T
$17900
Runs and drives great
Family owned since 2011
119k miles
I purchased the car from my wife's uncle in 2014. At the time he owned a GNX as well as a GN. He was looking to downsize, so I jumped on the opportunity to buy from a true enthusiast and collector.
Current Clean Washington State Title located in the SF Bay Area, CA ( I am a federal employee and am able to register car in SLR)
Absolutely ZERO rust
1 repaint in 2014 with all new weather stripping, seals, dew sweeps and gaskets from Highway Stars and Kirban
Interior is clean but could use a new driver seat cover. Seat is in great shape otherwise.
Heater core is capped off and AC is complete but does not blow cold.
Car is garage kept and only driven in nice weather so neither have been an issue for me.
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, fpr, and new in-tank harness and filter from Turbo Tweak
Hotwire kit
Scanmaster 2.1
Autometer Cobalt Boost, Oil and Water Gauges
Kenne Bell air dam

Major recent work includes (with receipts):
New Rear main seal, Oil pan gasket, motor mounts, thermostat, rad hoses, drive belt, and spark plugs
$17,900
Car is located in Walnut Creek CA, about 45 min from San Fran
More pictures can be seen on SF Bay Area Craigslist
I am very busy with work and rarely have the chance to check the forum so email, phone or text is probably best. Thanks
Email: tjtoft01@gmail.com
Phone: (510) 816-0530

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 221
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 219
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 203
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 199
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 203
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 184
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 183
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 179
  • 16a.jpg
    16a.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 158
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 144
thats one of my favorites the white with blue int great car GLWS , sounds like a great deal

the one i have is for sale also,
Nice! I'm not sure on the stats as far as how many cars are sold from listings on the forum, but I figured I would offer up the car to the community before looking at options like Bring a Trailer. Have you looked into them?

It looks like my list price may have been a bit steep. I have reduced the price to $16,000. Please note this car's paint still looks brand new as it was recently painted in 2014 and received all new weather stripping and seals. More pics to follow as well.

It looks like my list price may have been a bit steep. I have reduced the price to $16,000. Please note this car's paint still looks brand new as it was recently painted in 2014 and received all new weather stripping and seals. More pics to follow as well.
If this car is still available will you please email me a few pics to benwoodlee1@gmail.com
I cannot view the pics through the site for some reason.. Thanks. Ben

is it sold?
A couple bits of info here may help you get an answer.;)
ken-e
New Member · From Gardena
Joined Jul 4, 2007
Last seen Oct 9, 2019
I am very busy with work and rarely have the chance to check the forum so email, phone or text is probably best. Thanks
Email: tjtoft01@gmail.com
Phone: (510) 816-0530

In any case, good luck with your search.
Maybe take a look on Bring a trailer. com.