1987 White T - W02- $19,500 – No need to cross to the dark side – 43K Miles

I've seen this car .. very very clean .. someone is going to get a real GEM .. GLWS

I've seen this car .. very very clean .. someone is going to get a real GEM .. GLWS

This is a totally unsolicited comment. Obviously someone I better "FRIEND!" unless of course he accept$ legal tender. ;)

Anyway a definite 'thank you' TURBO89.

We like it a lot, and have owned it for 11-12 years .. using my shaky math. It is just time to simplify our lives and concentrate on a few serious concerns that need attention. There will still sometimes be a TR here to drive after this one goes away.

Last edited:
WOW! What a beautiful white low mileage example! Very nice car sir! GLWS!!!

WOW! What a beautiful white low mileage example! Very nice car sir! GLWS!!!

you should see it in person .. pictures don't do it justice .. really really nice car ... he takes care of his stuff .. if I wasn't in the market for a GNX .. I'd own this one.

Bump for a beautiful car

you should see it in person .. pictures don't do it justice .. really really nice car ... he takes care of his stuff .. if I wasn't in the market for a GNX .. I'd own this one.

Bump for a beautiful car
I've always loved the white ones! As they just look so clean! And this car is the epitome of that! Once I get done with my car (figuratively speaking) I'm going to seek out a killer white (like is for sale here) or perhaps a driver quality GNX. I have always loved Turbo Buick's, always!!

Sorry I have not been on the board much. Family matters come first.

The WHITE 'T' is still for sale & I still need to do the spring oil change etc. and get some chassis pictures for the first man that inquired. I will also try to get a cold start video to post. I should be able to get up to speed with everyone then. Its been miserable around here on top of everything. Yesterday still had 2.5" snow come and blow around in 25-40 mph winds and now today its finally 60+. Jeez. Weather is still something to talk about just like the ol pharts did when I was a kid. LONG ago.

Sorry I have not been on the board much. Family matters come first.

The WHITE 'T' is still for sale & I still need to do the spring oil change etc. and get some chassis pictures for the first man that inquired. I will also try to get a cold start video to post. I should be able to get up to speed with everyone then. Its been miserable around here on top of everything. Yesterday still had 2.5" snow come and blow around in 25-40 mph winds and now today its finally 60+. Jeez. Weather is still something to talk about just like the ol pharts did when I was a kid. LONG ago.

If you need help with anything Bob, just give me a call.