1987 WE4 T type

Lvnspeeed

I have a 1987 T Type WE4 black with grey interior. The car runs awesome the interior is in good shape except for the drivers seat bottom. I am looking to get $7000 for the car its located in B-ham AL. AC blows cold heat blows hot everything is in working order. Aftermarket radio.
The motor:
turbo TA44
42lbs injectors
3" down pipe
ATR pit bull exhaust
underdrive pullies
billet vaccum block
TT chip
RJC power plate
Stock motor
Car:
Ram charger fan
340 fuel pump
hotwire kit
vaccume brakes
5 star weld wheels
ET street 275 60 15 good shape
Trans shifts hard in second like it has a shift kit
Guages:
tach
water temp
oil psi
wide band
boost
scanmaster

I am sure I am forgetting a lot of things I am building a new house and need cash to finish it.

Attachments

• gn1.jpg
    gn1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,318
  • gn6.jpg
    gn6.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,318
  • gn7.jpg
    gn7.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,310
  • gn8.jpg
    gn8.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 1,314
  • gn5.jpg
    gn5.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,309
more pictures

Oh yea phone number
205 790 3668

Attachments

• gn11.jpg
    gn11.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 1,293
  • gn10.jpg
    gn10.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,296
  • gn3.jpg
    gn3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,290
  • gn4.jpg
    gn4.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,287
  • gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,287
Any rust? Mileage? How's the paint? Any paint or body work? Wrecks? Pm the VIN so I can pull an Autocheck and Carfax

Thx,
Tom

I would like to see some better picks of all the problem spots on these cars. do all the pw's,pl's, everything inside work? has it been painted? is the back windo leaking water looks like in the one pic water is coming in uncer the trunk lid? pic of rpo sticker
send pics and info to
richkibler@aol.com
thanks

Rust:
very little a very small spot at the top of the drives side wheel well.
Mileage: odometer says 28319 I think its really 128319
Paint: is a 5 footer looks good from 5 feet away.
Yes EVERYTHING works inside the car except for the cruise control module is missing under the hood.
No there is not any leaks on or in the car I had just washed the car before taking the pictures.

any ohter question please ask or call me 205 790 3668

Gardendale. I have found that there are not that many car hang outs in B ham thats probaly why you havent seen it and why I am not keeping it.

What are the pipes in the trunk for? ;)

There for the front mount that is not going with the car. I have a ton of performance parts that I will be selling after the car sells.

Unless someone wants a package deal, then lets talk I can work out those parts going with the car. I was planning to make the can run VERY low tens

bump

glad to see you kept it so clean....guys i used to own this car...it is everything he says it is...runs dam good and shifts sweet i put the ac compressor on it just before he got the car..its brand new..i also put the type 2 coils on it...new rear springs and shock all the way around.passenger side upper arm bushings and had it aligned...every bit of the brakes front and rear is all brand new..calipers,rotors pads, hardware,s10 rear wheel cylinders,pads,drums,springs and hardware.new proportioning block on frame...the car handles and rode well i had the gnx wheels on it...i started restoring the car then shifted gears..windows are 5% i believe..i hope this helps lvnspeed...good luck with the sale..hope your foot healed..up...lol..good guy to deal with here folks.....good luck

Just an FYI the turbo in the pic is a TA series most likely a ta49, a 44 would be a TE series like a TE44.

This seems like a really good deal, good luck with the sale...if it wasn't a WE4 I'd probably pull the trigger.

I have been asked about the other parts I have for the car. Here is what I have:
Complete long block
.20 over with JE pistons Total sela rings, billet main caps with ARP studs, -10/-10 turbo crank,H beam rods with ARP bolts floater wrist pins, double roller timming chain, High volume oil pump, and modified front cover, Comp Cams 208/216 roller cam, roller lifters, psh rods, roller rockers, GN1 Champion ported heads(heads are at the machine shop right now getting set up for the cam), Champion ported intake, 70mm turbo, 70mm t-body, 70mm plenum, Flywheel, balancer, air bags for the rear springs, Fornt mount Intercooler, Alky kit, LS mas air flow sensor and translator. I am sure there is more just cant think of any more right now.
I want $9500 for the car and EVERYTHING I have for the car.
I was copying a friends car that runs very low 10's to high 9's depending on the weather.