- New motor (stock specs)
- New transmission built by CK performance
- E85 22lbs of Boost.
- Turbo Tweak Custom E85 Chip
- 80lb injectors,
- Hotwire kit
- Adjustable fuel pressure regulator,
- Maf translator ls1 maf
- Custom cold air intake ( not pictured was done after pic taken ).
- HR parts and stuff rear sway bar motor and trans mount.
- New spool fool bumper extensions front and rear.
- Paint is a 7 out of a 10.
- Very clean interior.
- 3” Chromoly Driveshaft with 1350 U-Joints, Yolk and Input shaft.
- Rear has a girdle, Auburn Posi 342s,
- 31 spline moser axles,
- C-Clip eliminators, extended
- Wheel studs with 3.42 gears.
- Suspension
- Rear has air bags in both shocks with fill ports on the underside of the rear bumper.
- Rear has adjustable upper control arms, extended lowers,
17500$ Firm

516 9o37598

IMG_9929.JPG
IMG_9925.JPG
IMG_9548.JPG
IMG_9513.JPG

34602627_10210444541583662_4460759407357067264_n.jpg
IMG_9515.JPG
IMG_9513.JPG

22449862_10208973452087344_6990355754767917031_n.jpg
IMG_9388.JPG

Very interested! What power levels or ET have you reached with 22psi? How many miles on the motor build and who built it? What was done to the tranny and what converter is in it?

Very interested! What power levels or ET have you reached with 22psi? How many miles on the motor build and who built it? What was done to the tranny and what converter is in it?
stock converter, not sure of the numbers never been dynoed or run at the track, its an ATK motor built to stock specs. Motor has very little miles I d say under 3000. Motor was done in early 2017 have receipts for everything. Trans was built by CK locally not sure of all the trans info but the car shifts real nice. thnx

If its an ATK motor, I have to ask if they used the right crank and what kind of pistons are used. It would have had to be dynoed to tne for E85?

If its an ATK motor, I have to ask if they used the right crank and what kind of pistons are used. It would have had to be dynoed to tne for E85?

I honestly don’t know, I’ll look at the receipts later today and see if it’s specified
I didn’t dyno the car. Runs excellent. Very happy with the conversion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im a bit nervous about the ATK motor but Im trying to work out details on my end. Still a great looking car.

Dammit!!!! I would buy your car today as it has everything I'm looking for to include the astroroof and GNX wheels. Just one problem, I still got till November on my deployment in the sandbox, for a third time! Part of me is hoping it doesn't sell till Nov, but I know better. A car this good looking shouldn't last long. GLWS.

Dammit!!!! I would buy your car today as it has everything I'm looking for to include the astroroof and GNX wheels. Just one problem, I still got till November on my deployment in the sandbox, for a third time! Part of me is hoping it doesn't sell till Nov, but I know better. A car this good looking shouldn't last long. GLWS.
thank you for your service brother

Had some interest last year, but I decided to keep it a while longer
Have been enjoying the car but I might be looking to get another TR again
so BUMP!!

Wow, that is absolutely beautiful. Where were all these WE4s during the 30 years I lived in Brooklyn ny with my WE4 ?